2-Course Meal for 2£11.95 instead of up to £32.30 for a 2-course meal for 2 at The Telford Arms, Edinburgh - save up to 63%
Save up to 63%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy a 2-course meal for 2 at a charming pub restaurant.
- Starters inc. beer-battered king prawns, spring rolls and more.
- Mains inc. steak and ale pie, stir fry, fish and chips and more.
- Gluten-free options available.
- Based close to the city centre.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 7th Dec 2013.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
The weather may be more than a tad chilly but that just adds to the appeal of scrumptious winter warmers, like those served up in today's deal...
We’re offering you a 2-course meal for 2 for just £11.95, saving you up to 63% off Telford Arms’ price of up to £32.30.
Nestled close to the city centre on the Telford Road, the cosy and recently refurbished Telford Arms offers a mouth-watering selection of traditional food cooked with impeccable flair. Tastefully decorated bar areas and touches of luxurious design exude real charm, whilst the friendly and attentive staff ensure a fantastic dining experience whenever you visit - little wonder it's rated 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor! With today’s deal, you and a very lucky companion will get to enjoy a starter and a main each from a mouth-watering menu. Start off with a tasty dish such as beer-battered king prawns or Cajun chicken goujons, before moving onto a main like traditional fish and chips or steak and ale pie. There's also lots of vegetarian dishes and gluten-free options - something delicious for everybody!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email The Telford Arms to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Family friendly great value”
Reviewed: 10 October 2013
“Fit for a king after a tour round the Royal Yacht”
Reviewed: 19 September 2013
“GREAT PUB GRUB”
Reviewed: 20 August 2013