2nt Ayrshire Retreat & Dinner£99 instead of up to £210 (at Dunure Inn, Ayrshire) for a 2nt stay for 2 inc. 2-course dinner, glass of wine & breakfast - save up to 53%
Save up to 53%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2 night stay for 2 in a coastal inn near Ayr.
- En-suite double or twin room.
- Includes a full Scottish breakfast each morning.
- Plus a 2-course dinner & glass of wine each or a 3-course dinner.
- Based near Culzean Castle, Burns Heritage Park & golf courses.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th April 2014.
- Excludes 15th Dec 2013 - 13th Jan 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
With its stunning coastline, quaint 19th century cottages and imposing castle, it's hard not to fall in love with beautiful Dunure...
We’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including a dinner and breakfast for only £99, saving you up to 53% off Dunure Inn’s price of up to £210.
Nestled in the peaceful fishing village of Dunure with panoramic views over the Ayrshire Coast, the Dunure Inn’s picture-perfect location is just one of its many attractions. Inside the charming inn you’ll find crackling log fires, a lively bar and mouthwatering restaurant all decked out with a distinctly nautical feel. With today’s deal you’ll be staying in an en-suite double or twin room complete with elegant furnishings, tea and coffee making facilities, TV and the promise of a full Scottish breakfast each morning in the cosy dining area.
On your first night at the inn you’ll be treated to either a two-course dinner and glass of wine each or a three-course meal in the hotel’s restaurant area, where traditional dishes (such as steak pie) and plenty of fresh seafood (like baked scallops and tiger prawns) characterise the flavoursome menu. Why not burn off the indulgence the next day with a bracing walk along the idyllic coastline or a game of golf on one of the many nearby courses? Other attractions include the magnificent Culzean Castle - great for taking in some culture - and the Burns Heritage Park - a homage to national icon Robert Burns. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Dunure Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 01 October 2013
Reviewed: 01 October 2013
Reviewed: 09 September 2013