Human Resources Management Course£19 instead of £395 (from Aim Redstone) for an 11-module human resources management course - save 95%
Time left to purchase
- Take a human resources management course.
- 11 detailed modules covering organisational behaviour, leadership and more.
- Learn about HR duties and payroll.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Ideal for those looking to become a more effective HR manager.
- Or someone hoping to start a career in HR.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 6th Aug 2014.
Sam Smith may not have money on his mind, but that doesn’t mean we don’t. Here’s how to get your foot firmly in the door of a company…
We're offering you an 11-module human resources management course for just £19, saving you 95% off Aim Redstone’s price of £395 (correct as of 19.7.14).
Whether you want to work for a local charity or a corporate giant, human resources is an essential part of any business. With today’s deal you’ll get to take an 11-module online human resources management course, designed to equip you with all the skills you need to become a more effective HR manager. The course covers topics from organisational behaviour to leadership, providing a great basis from which you can get involved in the world of payroll and HR. You’ll learn about communication processes, as well as how to resolve conflict within an organisation.
- Course content:
- Intro: An Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Module 1: The Development of Management Thought
- Module 2: Organisational Behaviour and Its Importance to Management
- Module 3: The Individual and the Organisation
- Module 4: Attitudes, Learning, Stress And the problems of the Individual
- Module 5: Motivation Theories and their Implications for Management
- Module 6: The Nature and Meaning of Job Satisfaction
- Module 7: The Nature and Significance of Groups in Organisations
- Module 8: Leadership
- Module 9: Conflict and Conflict Resolution in Organisations
- Module 10: Communication Processes And Barriers
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Aim Redstone’s website using the link we send you.
- Select 'Wowcher' from the dropdown menu.
- Sign up and enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Leisure Access & Sparkling Afternoon Tea @ Hilton £29 for a leisure day pass with sparkling afternoon tea for two people, £56 for four people or £84 for six people at Hilton East Midlands Airport - save up to 51%
Spa Day with Treatment and ESPA Goodie Bag for 1 or 2 @ Malvern Spa £59 instead of £122 for a spa day with choice of treatment, hot chocolate, homemade brownie and an ESPA goodie bag for one or £117 for two at Malvern Spa - save up to 52%
Hovercraft Driving Experience£29 instead of £79 for a hovercraft driving experience with Hoverdays, Oswestry - save a speedy 63%
Time left to purchase