ACCA Accounting Course£49 (from Aim Redstone) for an online ACCA FIA foundation accounting course, £59 for an intermediate course or £99 for both - save up to 94%
ACCA FIA FOUNDATION: An online introductory course in financial and management accounting with Aim Redstone (was £795) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 94% (£746)
ACCA INTERMEDIATE: An online intermediate course in financial and management accounting with Aim Redstone (was £795) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 93% (£736)
ACCA FIA FOUNDATION & ACCA INTERMEDIATE: Online introductory and intermediate courses in financial and management accounting with Aim Redstone (was £1590) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 94% (£1491)
Save up to 94%
Time left to purchase
- Take an ACCA FIA foundation accounting course.
- Learn how to record transactions, understand requisites and more.
- Great for those wanting careers in accounting, finance or auditing.
- Get an Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting.
- Upgrade for an intermediate course or foundation and intermediate.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 22nd Jun 2014.
In his no. 1 single, British songwriter Sam Smith claimed he "don't have money on my mind". Sometimes, however, it's a important to have a good understanding of money matters...
We're offering you an online introductory course in financial and management accounting (ACCA FIA) for £49, an intermediate course (ACCA) for £59, or both for just £99 saving you up to 94% off Aim Redstone’s prices (correct as of 3.6.14).
No matter what Jesse J says, money is important and being someone who knows about accounting and finance can be very profitable. With today’s deal, you’ll take either an online ACCA FIA foundation course that's designed to equip you with all the skills you need to take a step into the professional world of accounting and finance, an intermediate course, or even both for the full package. Study in the comfort of your own home with 24/7 access for 12 months.
The foundation course is divided into two main topics:
- Types of business transactions and documentation
- Duality of transactions and the double entry system
- Banking system and transactions
- Ledger accounts
- Cash and bank
- Sales and credit transactions
- Purchases and credit transactions
- Preparing the trial balance
- Explain the nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- Identify source documents in a costing system
- Classify costs by nature, behaviour and purpose
- Record costs for material, labour and expenses
- Provide information on actual and expected costs
- Use the spreadsheet system in Microsoft Excel
Similarly the intermediate course is divided into two topics:
- Explain generally accepted accounting principles and concepts
- Outline the principles and process of basic bookkeeping
- Preparing journals and ledger accounts
- Record transactions and events
- Prepare a trial balance (including identifying and correcting errors)
- Reconcile the control accounts and cashbook
- Extending the trial balance, year end adjustments and final accounts
- Account for partnerships
- Explain the role of costing within the organisation and how costs are classified
- Describe and record costs by classification
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Use management accounting techniques to make and support decision-making
- Explain principles of cash management
- Apply and use computer spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Aim Redstone's site to register using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.