Indian Dining for 2 @ Cinnamon£19 instead of up to £35.70 for a 2-course Indian meal for 2 at Cinnamon Indian Restaurant, Stapleford – save up to 47%
Save up to 47%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Indian meal for 2.
- Starters inc. tandoori chicken, stuffed peppers & samosas.
- Mains inc. garlic chicken tandoori, lamb tikka & more.
- Plus poppadoms, pickles & rice or naan each.
- Valid 7 days a week, 5:30pm-11pm.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 8th Aug 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £3.50 surcharge for seafood dishes.
- Subject to availability.
If you're feeling hot, hot, hot, we've got just the thing to set taste buds alight and keep you fired up all through the night...
Today we’re offering you a 2-course Indian meal for 2 including starter, main, poppadoms and rice or naan each for just £19, saving you up to 47% off Cinnamon's price of up to £35.70.
Take a walk on the spicy side (or the mild side for the korma-lovers among you!) with today’s Indian meal for two. Situated in Stapleford at Cinnamon Indian Restaurant, you and your companion will begin with poppadoms and dips as you peruse the varied menu and select from starter options including tandoori chicken, stuffed peppers, samosas and more, and main dishes such as lamb tikka, garlic chicken tandoori and vegetable balti. You’ll be spoilt for choice! Mop it all up with a rice or naan each as you enjoy the elegant atmosphere of the restaurant - it's voted 4.5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor, don’t cha know!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Cinnamon Indian Restaurant to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''Food was plentiful and very tasty''
karen s, Nottingham
Reviewed: 03 May 2014
''The service was extremely friendly and efficient.''
Shelley B, Derby
Reviewed: 03 May 2014
''The atmosphere in the resturant is inviting''
Elaine S, Nottingham
Reviewed: 29 April 2014