2nt Lake District & Spa Access for 2£99 for a 2-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast and spa day passes at The Brown Horse Inn, Lake District - save up to 50%
Save up to 50%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-night stay for 2 in an idyllic hotel in The Lake District.
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- You'll get 2 spa day passes to nearby Low Wood Bay.
- Facilities inc. gym, sauna, steam room and heated pool.
- Plus get a freshly prepared full English breakfast each morning.
- Wowcher Bonus: 10% off food in the Michelin-listed restaurant.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Aug 2014.
- £15pppn supplement for Fri, Sat, bank holidays & school holidays.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
The crystal clear lakes, rolling hills and unspoilt valleys of today's deal location hardly need an introduction, but just in case, we're taking you to The Lake District...
Today we’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 including breakfast and spa day passes for just £99, saving you up to 50% off The Brown Horse Inn’s price of up to £200.
Nestled in the quiet village of Winster, The Brown Horse Inn offers a haven of rural tranquillity for those who need a break from city life. With oak beams, log fires and friendly staff, the Inn is a combination of luxurious decadence and homely charm. Your en-suite double room has elegant décor, flat screen TV and stunning views over the Winster Valley and each morning you’ll be treated to a freshly cooked full English in the inn’s dining room. You and your partner will also get a spa pass each to the nearby Low Wood Bay, where you can take advantage of facilities including gym, sauna, steam room and heated pool for a whole day. As a Wowcher Bonus, you'll enjoy 10% off food at the inn's Michelin-listed restaurant - with dishes such as a mature Cumbrian rump burger with blue cheese and handmade spinach and ricotta tortellini, it's more than worth the extra spend!
With fantastic food and award-winning beer we’d understand if you felt no need to leave the illustrious inn, but if anything’s going to persuade you outside it’s the picturesque Lake District. Based just south of Lake Windermere, you’re a stone’s throw away from miles of unspoilt countryside, perfect for long walks and some wildlife spotting. Bliss...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Brown Horse Inn to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Nice location, good clean accommodation, nicely decorated rooms"
Keith S, Lincoln
Reviewed: 29 January 2014
"An excellent few days"
keith a, Wigan
Reviewed: 22 January 2014
"Very friendly place with lovely rooms"
Reviewed: 21 January 2014