4nt Morecambe Bay Break for 6 £89 instead of up to £314 (from Park Resorts) for a self-catered 3nt weekend or 4nt weekday static caravan break for up to 6 people - save up to 72%
Save up to 72%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a self-catered static caravan break in beautiful Morecambe Bay.
- Stay at the Ocean Edge leisure park (Regent Bay now SOLD OUT).
- Both parks contain entertainment, sports, kids and leisure facilities.
- Your caravan has a kitchen, bathroom, TV and sleeps up to 6.
- Includes gas, electricity and linen.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014 (excludes 23rd May-2nd Jun).
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to 6.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th May 2014.
- Voucher valid until 30th Jun 2014.
- Excludes 23rd May-2nd Jun.
- No cancellations once booked.
- Subject to availability.
Oh, we do like to be beside the seaside! Oh, we do like to be beside the sea! And where better than the shores of Morecambe Bay to enjoy a quintessentially British seaside break?
We’re offering you a 3-night weekend (Fri-Mon) or 4-night weekday (Mon-Fri) static caravan break for up to 6 people for £89, saving you up to 72% off South Lakeland Parks'* price of up to £314.
South Lakeland Parks* offers old-fashioned self-catering holidays for families and groups of friends who definitely don't want to compromise on location. So, if it's a relaxed coastal break that you're after, today's deal has got it in spades. And buckets. You’ll be staying in a spacious open-plan caravan complete with a fully equipped kitchen, separate bathroom and TV. The caravans contain double and twin rooms, making it ideal for a group getaway.
This scenic coastal retreat is close to the historic village of Heysham on the southern shores of Morecambe Bay, set in a clifftop location overlooking the Irish Sea. The park is approximately ten minutes' drive from Morecambe with its many attractions and the park facilities include a family beer garden, café, indoor heated swimming pool and sauna. Children can play in a fantastic soft play area and kept occupied by the plentiful entertainment in the kids' club, Sparky's Krew. Ocean Edge also has its own indoor entertainment complex offering a superb family cabaret lounge, over-18s bar and amusement arcade. The resort also provides a free bus service into Morecambe to so you can make the most of your location. Perfect!
*South Lakeland Parks now managed by Park Resorts.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email South Lakeland Parks to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Lovely site" (Ocean Edge)
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
"The view was amazing" (Ocean Edge)
joanne m m
Reviewed: 27 April 2014
"Good holiday, will book again" (Regent Bay)
Reviewed: 27 April 2014
"Fantastic little place" (Regent Bay)
Reviewed: 24 April 2014