Graduate Interview Skills Course£19 instead of £50 (from e-Careers) for an online 'How to Succeed at Graduate Interviews' course - work on your job hunting skills and save 62%
Time left to purchase
- Boost your employability with an online interview skills course.
- Learn through videos, CV templates and handy tips.
- Plus the inside track from graduate recruiters such as John Lewis.
- Devised by career coaches and recruitment experts.
- 24/7 access for 3 months.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 1st Apr 2014.
After years at university or college, you're raring to get the perfect first job. But how do you fight off the competition and make it yours? Today's deal has all the answers...
We're offering you an online 'How to Succeed at Graduate Interviews' course for only £19, saving you 62% off e-Career's price of £50 (correct as of 14.3.14).
If the competitive graduate job market has been getting you down of late, or you're unsure how to start preparing for imminent interviews, never fear - e-Career's online 'How to Succeed at Graduate Interviews' course is just the thing you need to help you stand out from the crowd! The comprehensive guide to all things job and interview-related contains a series of video tutorials, handy tips and CV templates to ensure you're showcasing your strengths, and features the inside track from leading graduate recruiters such as John Lewis, KPMG and Connexions. You'll have 24/7 access to the course materials for three months, allowing you to fit the work in around a busy schedule. The course covers:
- Graduate CV
- Interview preparation
- Interview questions
- Typical problems
- Questions to ask
- Closing the interview
- Dealing with job offers
- Negotiating salary
- Final advice
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to e-Careers' site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.