Hardback 'Dog Shaming' Book£6.50 (from Random House) for a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’
- Get a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’ by Pascale Lemire.
- Read about other pet owners' tribulations.
- Including chasing postmen, unplugging alarm clocks and more.
- Accompanied with adorable pictures.
- A hilarious and endearing read.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 19th Mar 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £2.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Man’s best friend doesn’t always feel like man’s best friend, especially when he or she is chewing up your brand-new pair of heels…
Today we’re offering you a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’ for just £6.50!
Instead of despairing over your petulant pup’s antics, share anecdotes with other pet owners and you’ll be sure to see the funny side. Get a hardback copy of ‘Dog Shaming’ with today’s deal, and enjoy pictures and captions outlining canine mischief including chasing postmen, unplugging alarm clocks and much more. This endearing read will have you chuckling along hours as you renew your love for your trusty companion!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Luxury Heritage Train & Afternoon Tea for 2, Ecclesbourne Valley Railway£49 for afternoon tea for two people aboard a 1950s heritage dining train on the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway
Clear Fixed Aligner BracesFrom £699 for a top or bottom arch clear brace including an X-ray and dental exam, or £899 for both arches at All Saints Dental, Birmingham - save up to 70%
Time left to purchase