British Dining for 2£18 instead of up to £36.40 for a 2-course British meal for 2 at Signatures, Loughborough - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course meal for 2 from the à la carte menu.
- Starters inc. garlic roasted mushrooms and king prawn cocktail.
- Mains inc. slow roast lamb shank and salmon and scallop risotto.
- Based in Loughborough.
- Rated 4* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Jun 2014.
- £3 surcharge for beef medallions.
- Subject to availability.
The weather is finally about to become spring-like - we think this deserves a celebratory night out! Any excuse, eh…?
Today we’re offering you a 2-course British meal for 2 for only £18, saving you up to 51% off Signatures’ price of up to £36.40.
Specialising in good old-fashioned British cuisine that's cooked with simple, fresh ingredients, Signatures is renowned for its innovative, tasty dishes and consistently friendly service. The spacious surroundings and relaxed atmosphere make it the perfect place to kick back after work or over lunch as you await the arrival of your delicious 2-course meal. The extensive à la carte menu is packed full of flavoursome dishes that are certain to have you salivating before they even arrive - particular highlights include the succulent slow roast spring lamb shank, the creamy salmon, scallop and dill risotto and the eternally delicious whole shell mussels cooked in white wine, garlic and fresh herbs. Definitely not one for the dieters!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Signatures to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 02 March 2014
“Could not fault it!”
Reviewed: 01 March 2014
"Definitely gonna visit again"
Reviewed: 22 February 2014