3-Course Turkish Dining for 2£24 instead of up to £42.90 for a 3-course Turkish meal for 2 at Dalyan Restaurant, Nottingham - save up to 44%
Save up to 44%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a 3-course meal for 2.
- Inc. a 10-dish mezze platter to share.
- A main each such as musakka, mixed kebab or grilled lamb cutlets.
- Then baklava or Turkish delight.
- Located in central Nottingham.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 28th May 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £4 surcharge for steak or seafood main dishes.
- Subject to availability.
If you're dreaming of foreign climes but the bank balance has seen better times, let today's deal bring some Turkish delight to your life...
Today we’re offering you a three-course Turkish meal for two people for only £24, saving you up to 44% off Dalyan Restaurant’s price of up to £42.90.
Renowned for their fresh, flavoursome and unique take on traditional Turkish cuisine, Dalyan Restaurant in central Nottingham has carved a reputation as the city's premier Mediterranean eatery. Light and airy décor combined with the extensive selection of freshly prepared dishes will transport your senses to sunnier climes, and your dinner will kick off with a 10-dish mezze platter to share - tasty options include stuffed vine leaves, hummus or fried aubergines. You’ll then have free rein over the mains, where you’ll find everything from traditional mousakka to specialities such as the Dalyan mixed kebab. If you’ve managed to save any room, your Turkish evening will be rounded off with an authentic baklava or Turkish delight. Yum!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Dalyan Restaurant to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Would definitely go back again"
Reviewed: 20 February 2014
“Delicious food, lovely waiter”
Reviewed: 18 February 2014
" The food was delicious and the staff were friendly and helpful"
Reviewed: 19 January 2014