Colgate ProClinical Electric Toothbrush£19 instead of £64.99 (from eChemist) for a Colgate ProClinical C200 Electric Toothbrush - save 71%
Time left to purchase
- Get a Colgate ProClinical C200 Electric Toothbrush.
- Aims to help reduce dental plaque.
- Comes with charger.
- Unique brushing motions produces up to 25,500 strokes per minute.
- Features 2-minute and 30 second quadrant timer.
- Ergonomic design.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 27th Feb 2014.
- Postage costs an additional £3.99 per item.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
We’ve all had brushes with greatness - for instance, we saw David Gandy posing outside Wowcher Towers just the other week - but why not bring great brushes into your own home with today’s deal?
Today we’re offering you a Colgate ProClinical C200 Electric Toothbrush for £19, saving you 71% off eChemist’s price of £64.99 (correct as of 9.2.14).
You want the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth? Then put your money (albeit not much of it) where your mouth is with this Colgate ProClinical C200 Electric Toothbrush. The high-tech brush features a unique cleaning action that combines both up-down and side-to-side strokes in one brushing motion, producing an amazing up to 25,500 strokes per minute for a deep interdental clean. More efficient than a manual toothbrush, this electric toothbrush features a 2-minute timer to indicate when you’ve brushed for the dentist recommended 2 minutes, as well as a 30-second pacer that tells you when you should start brushing another quadrant of your mouth.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.