Lake District Glamping£149 (with Full Circle Luxury Lake District Yurts) for a 4nt luxury Lake District glamping break for up to 6, £225 for a 3nt weekend break - save up to 59%
A 4nt luxury Lake District glamping break for up to 6 people with Full Circle Luxury Lake District Yurts (was up to £365) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 59% (£216)
WEEKEND: A 3nt luxury Lake District glamping break for up to 6 people with Full Circle Luxury Lake District Yurts (was up to £365) OR redeem towards another Wowcher deal.You save 38% (£140)
Save up to 59%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a luxury 4-night Lake District glamping break for up to 6.
- Yurts come with bed linen, gas hob, cooking equipment and more.
- Explore Rydal Mount, Rydal Beck and countryside surroundings.
- Set in the 34 acre grounds of the Grade II listed Rydal House.
- Upgrade for a 3nt weekend break.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to 6.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid 5th Feb-28th Mar, 2nd Nov-22nd Dec 2014.
- Must book by 31st Mar 2014.
- Excludes 17th-23rd Feb.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
Take the beautiful Lake District, camping and add a touch of glamour - what do you get? Today’s deal, that’s what…
Today we're offering you a 4-night luxury Lake District glamping break for up to 6 people for just £149, or a 3-night weekend break for £225, saving you up to 59% off Full Circle Luxury Lake District Yurts' prices.
Set in the heart of the Lake District in the 34 acre grounds of the 19th century Grade II listed Rydal House, today's deal is ideal for anyone looking for a glamorous camping break. You and up to 5 others will stay in a luxurious yurt hut - unlike traditional camping, there's no need for roll mats, bad backs or stressful tent construction! Better yet, you'll have more than a canvas sheet separating you and the skies, so you'll be adequately protected from the elements if the worst happens. Your yurt boasts everything from a double gas hob, wood burning stove and oven to bed linen, cooking equipment and nearby toilet and shower facilities, plus you'll have full access to Rydal Hall's ornate grounds and gardens alongside an absolutely priceless view from your yurt door.
Opposite the stately Rydal Hall you'll find the equally charming Rydal Mount, former home of Poet Laureate William Wordsworth. The old Tudor cottage boasts regular tours of the beautifully restored home and gardens and the old tea room makes for the perfect spot for a bit of tea and homemade cake. Elsewhere, you'll find an abundance of walks to take in the surrounding picture-perfect countryside, as well as opportunities to go canoeing, waterfall walking, lake cruising and much more.
Click here to check for available dates.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Full Circle Luxury Lake District Yurts' site to book using the link we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"If you haven't visited yet - you must"
Reviewed: 18 November 2013
"This was one of the most enjoyable breaks away we have had"
Reviewed: 20 October 2013
“The best way to recharge your soul!”
Reviewed: 16 September 2013