The Scorpion Run Assault Course£15 instead of £40 for a Scorpion Run 10km or 20km obstacle assault course experience with Project Paintball, Stafford - save 62%
Time left to purchase
- Features crawler nets, army assault course, mud mile and more!
- Tackle the 10km course with 30 obstacles on Sat 22nd Mar.
- Or the 20km course featuring 50 obstacles on Sun 23rd Mar.
- Includes full safety briefing.
- Based at Lower Drayton Farm, just 30 minutes from Wolverhampton.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for either 22nd or 23rd Mar 2014.
- If deemed not medically suitable a full refund will be given.
- Subject to availability.
Until today’s deal came along, the greatest obstacle we’d ever come across at Wowcher Towers was finding the exact shade of pink for our hair dye…
Today we’re offering you a Scorpion Run 10km or 20km assault course experience for just £15, saving you 62% off Project Paintball's price of £40.
If you’re looking for a workout with a difference or simply a new challenge to really spice up your weekend, then the fun yet challenging Scorpion Run assault course is just the spot for you. Based at Lower Drayton Farm, the multi-element course features everything from tyre walls, a hay bale pyramid, crawler nets, river crossings, an army assault course, mud mile and much more!
Your day will begin at 9:30am, where you’ll be introduced to the course and provided with a safety briefing, before beginning the race at 12:30pm. As part of today’s deal, you’ll be able to take on your choice of either the 10km run with 30 obstacles held on Saturday 22nd March, or doubling the fun (or trouble) with a 20km run with 50 obstacles held on Sunday 23rd March. For a sneak peek of what you and your other competitors will be up against, check out the video below:
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Project Paintball to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.