Cotswolds Coaching Inn Retreat£49 instead of £89 (at Crown Hotel Blockley) for a 1nt Cotswolds stay for 2 including full English breakfast, £99 for 2nts - save up to 45%
Save up to 45%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two-night Cotswolds stay for 2 people.
- Stay in a charming 16th century former coaching inn.
- Includes breakfast each morning.
- Sleep peacefully in an en-suite double or twin room.
- Meander round Blockley's lanes lined with quaint shops and cafés.
- Easy access to Cheltenham, Stratford-On-Avon and Oxford.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th May 2014.
- Excludes Saturdays; £20 surcharge for Friday stays.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
There's a good reason why Kate Moss and Kate Winslet have homes in the Cotswolds. Discover the beauty of this very special place, without the celebrity price tag, thanks to today's deal...
We’re offering you a one-night Cotswold stay for two including breakfast for only £49, or a two-night stay for £99, saving you up to 45% off Crown Hotel Blockley's price of up to £89.
Nestled in the picturesque Cotswold village of Blockley, the Crown Hotel is an enchanting and historic former 16th century coaching inn that captures the essence of the surrounding countryside and rich historical tapestry. The Crown Hotel boasts 24 ornate en-suite rooms, each with a television, room service and tea and coffee making facilities for a truly luxurious home away from home. Situated within this Romantic-style building you will find Rafters Restaurant, serving freshly made international and English cuisine. After a restful night’s sleep, you and your lucky guest will enjoy a hearty English breakfast to set you up for a busy day ahead.
Blockley’s long and rich history traces back to the Romans in 45AD; it's scattered with little alleyways, closely knit houses and an east-facing hillside sloping down towards a stream at the bottom. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Blockley is a stone’s throw from neighbouring Upper Swell, Lower Slaughter, Stow-On-The-Wold and Snowshill. It’s centrally located to indulge in all sorts of wonderful attractions: public gardens, antique and fine shops, The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, horse racing (particularly at Cheltenham), golf, and, of course, walking on The Cotswold Way or The Heart of England Way. Enjoy...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Crown Hotel Blockley to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Had a lovely stay at Crown Hotel, Blockley. Very traditional rooms with plenty of character"
Reviewed: 27 January 2014
"Situated in a fantastic location to visit the surrounding area"
Reviewed: 26 January 2014
"Very clean and tidy, nice and friendly"
Reviewed: 24 January 2014