2-Course Indian Dining for 2£19.99 instead of up to £36.80 for a 2-course Indian meal for two inc. poppadoms, pickles, rice and naan to share at Paprika, Gedling - save up to 46%
Save up to 46%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course Indian meal for 2.
- Choose a starter and main each from the expansive menu.
- Starters inc. pakora, samosas, garlic mushrooms and more.
- Mains inc. korma, masala, rojan josh, jalfrezi, madras and more.
- Plus get poppadoms, pickles, rice and naan to share.
- Rated 4.5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy one additional as a gift.
- Voucher valid until 1st May 2014.
- Excludes 14th Feb 2014.
- Must be aged 18 and over.
- Offer excludes take-away.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- £3.50 surcharge for king prawn, butterfly prawn and lamb dishes.
- Subject to availability.
If you’re in a bit of a pickle and struggling for inspiration in the kitchen this winter, let today’s deal treat you to some tandoor-love and care!
We’re offering you a 2-course Indian meal for two including poppadoms, pickles, rice and naan to share for just £19.99, saving you up to 46% off Paprika's price of up to £36.80.
Bringing the tastes of India to Gedling in Nottingham, Paprika offers traditional Punjab cooking in a cosy and friendly setting. With today’s deal, you’ll get to pick any starter and main each, plus a rice and naan dish to share. You’ll begin with poppadoms and pickles to whet your appetite before moving on to the starter of your choice - options include samosas, bhajis and pakora, as well as classics like puri puri with a choice of chicken or vegetables. For mains, Paprika serves up all the classics like masala, madras and korma as well as more unique dishes such as Kashmiri karahi. With a choice of meat for each dish and plenty of veggie options, you’re sure to find something you like! Paprika is open Monday to Saturday from 5pm to 11:30pm each night. Sounds good to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Paprika to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"One of the best Indian restaurants around"
Reviewed: 13 December 2013
“Beautiful food, well presented”
Reviewed: 20 November 2013
“What a find”
Reviewed: 07 October 2013