Georgian Manor House & Dinner for 2 £89 (at Rowley Manor Hotel) for a 1nt stay for 2 including a welcome drink, three-course dinner & breakfast - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Stay in a luxurious grade II listed Georgian country house.
- In an en-suite bedroom with Wi-Fi, TV and tea & coffee making facilities.
- Inc. a welcome drink on arrival and full English breakfast.
- Plus a three-course dinner in the acclaimed restaurant.
- An ideal base from which to explore the East Riding of Yorkshire.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Jul 2014.
- Excludes 14th Feb and Saturday stays from May onwards.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
For a romantic break for two, you can't do better than a remote Georgian manor house with top-notch service, roaring fires, acclaimed food and luxuriously appointed bedrooms...
Today we’re offering you a one-night stay for 2 people including a welcome drink, three-course dinner and breakfast for £89, saving you up to 42% off Rowley Manor Hotel's price of up to £153.90.
Originally the rectory to nearby St Peter's Church, the fine Georgian grade II listed Rowley Manor is now a luxurious country house retreat waiting to welcome you. You'll arrive to be greeted by the friendly staff with a welcome drink of your choice before being shown to one of 16 beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, each with Wi-Fi, 22" TV and refreshments tray. Then, after a quick freshen up, it's time to head down to the renowned restaurant for a three-course dinner with a regularly changing menu that includes locally produced and flavoursome dishes such as ham hock terrine to start, braised beef steak on horseradish mash for main and caramel tart to finish. Whatever you go for, you'll enjoy a restful night's sleep afterwards with the promise of a full English breakfast served from 7:30am the following morning.
After all that wining and dining, you'll be ready to head out and explore all the sights and attractions there are on offer in the area. The pretty village of Little Weighton itself is ideal for a gentle stroll, whilst further afield the stunning market town of Beverley has beauty in abundance. With awe-inspiring Minster (the largest parish church in the UK), historical buildings, cobbled streets, and small town charm, there really is something for everyone! Whatever you do, and wherever you go, we think you'll have a wonderful time...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Rowley Manor Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Large and characterful bedroom, very helpful staff, beautifully prepared food and historic building"
Reviewed: 20 January 2014
"Excellent food, lovely open fires"
Reviewed: 19 January 2014
"Fantastic 1-night stay, excellent food and service"
Reviewed: 19 January 2014