Manchester Break for 2£79 instead of up to £186 (at 4* The Palace Hotel, Manchester) for a 1nt stay for 2 inc. breakfast and bottle of wine, £136 for 2nts - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a one or two-night stay for 2 at a 4* hotel in Manchester.
- Stay in a tasteful en-suite twin or double room with all the mod-cons.
- Inc. breakfast each morning and a bottle of wine to share on arrival.
- Walking distance from key attractions.
- Located in the heart of Manchester.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- Must book by 15th Feb 2014.
- Voucher valid until 30th Apr 2014.
- Excludes 29th-30th Jan; 5th, 8th,18th & 27th Feb; 1st, 8th, 12th-13th, 15th, 19th, 27th & 29th Mar and 1st, 5th, 8th-9th, 11th-12th &15th-16th Apr 2014.
- Non-transferable once booked.
- Subject to availability.
With all the buzz around Manchester in the media, doesn’t it make you Wonder-w-all the fuss is about?
We’re offering you a 1-night stay for 2 inc. breakfast and a bottle of wine for just £79, or a 2-night stay for £136, saving you up to 58% off The Palace Hotel's prices.
With wintry weather in full swing and January blues firmly entrenched into your psyche, what better place to visit than the oasis of the north, a city famed for its music, sport and culture? With today’s deal, you’ll stay for one or two nights in a stylish and elegant en-suite twin or double room equipped with all the mod-cons. With a bottle of wine to share, Wi-Fi access and a high definition TV, it’ll be tough to tear yourself away from the cosy confines of your room - but if you can, you’ll also be treated to breakfast each morning of your stay. Perfect!
The Palace Hotel is within walking distance from a plethora of attractions including theatres, museums and shops, so you won’t be short of things to do during the day. Soak up some culture at the Museum of Science and Industry or go watch some top-flight footy at the Etihad or iconic Old Trafford. If shopping is more your thing then Manchester will not disappoint; with a Selfridges and a Harvey Nichols, there’s plenty of opportunity for some wintry retail therapy. When the legs start flagging then you need not venture back to the hotel, even though it’s tempting - just plonk yourself down in Manchester’s thriving bar scene and watch the world go by!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Palace Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Breakfast was outstanding"
Reviewed: 23 January 2014
“Period charm in the heart of Manchester”
Reviewed: 20 January 2014
Reviewed: 20 January 2014