2-Course Pub Dinner for 2£10 instead of up to £22.60 for a 2-course dinner for 2 people at The Boot Inn, Derby - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-course dinner for 2.
- Starters inc. homemade soup of the day.
- Mains inc. bangers and mash.
- Friendly pub based in Repton.
- Valid Sun-Wed, 6pm-8pm.
- Wowcher Bonus: Add dinner for a third person for £6.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy 2 additional as gifts (max. 2 per table).
- Voucher valid until 14th March 2014.
- Surcharges: melting pot, £1; skewers, £1.50; prawn cocktail, £2; fish main, £2.50; rump steak, £3.50; rib-eye steak, £4.50.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
We all deserve to be treated like royalty once in a while. Let your time be now, thanks to today's deal...
Today we're offering you a 2-course dinner for 2 people for only £10, saving you up to 56% off The Boot Inn's price of up to £22.60.
Nestled in the quaint village of Repton, former coaching inn The Boot is the perfect place to head for a relaxed dinner for two. Throw down your apron and head to the friendly restaurant and you'll be treated to a mouth-watering two course meal for two. Kick off the feast with a light starter such as warming homemade soup of the day, before moving on to your choice of main meal from the à la carte menu. Hungry? Then don't ignore the call of the succulent bangers and mash served with veg and gravy - whilst those who want something a little more exotic would be mad to miss out on the chilli con-coconut creation. Mmmm!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to The Boot Inn's website to book using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
“Good food & service"
Reviewed: 03 January 2014
“Friendly place great manager”
Reviewed: 08 October 2013
"Great location, great car park, good food, nice interior,"
Reviewed: 13 August 2013