Camera Workshop & Lunch£29 instead of £100 for a 1-day digital camera workshop in the Peak District inc. lunch, or £49 for 2 with Photos-n-Pixels - save up to 71%
A one-day digital camera workshop in the Peak District inc. lunch with Photos-n-Pixels (was £100) OR redeem for a Wowcher Wallet Credit.You save 71% (£71)
FOR 2: A one-day digital camera workshop in the Peak District inc. lunch with Photos-n-Pixels (was £200) OR redeem for a Wowcher Wallet Credit.You save 76% (£151)
Save up to 71%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a full-day digital camera workshop in the Peak District.
- Inc. indoor tuition, photo walk around Bakewell & lunch.
- Ideal for DSLR or bridge cameras.
- Learn from an experienced tutor & photographer.
- Choose to upgrade and bring a friend.
- Valid on selected dates (see below for details).
The Fine Print
- One per person or per pair.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 6th Apr 2014.
- 72-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must bring your own camera & memory card.
- Subject to availability and weather conditions.
Having a great camera sadly doesn't automatically result in being able to take great pictures. Learn all the skills you need to take photos to be proud of with today's deal...
We’re offering you a one-day digital camera workshop including lunch for just £29, or bring a friend for just £49, saving you up to 71% off Photos-n-Pixels' prices.
With today's deal, you'll learn to take amazing pictures during a day-long digital camera workshop in the Peak District, including a delicious lunch to ensure the creative energy never stops. Topics covered will include the following, all aimed to help you take the camera off 'auto':
- SLR camera settings overview
- Aperture & shutter speed
- ISO settings and the effects these produce
- Overcoming difficult light situations
- Using the built-in flash
- Hints & tips for good composition
- The workshop is designed to help you make the most of your camera, great for impressing friends, family and Facebookers! You'll also take gorgeous snaps of picturesque and leafy Bakewell, plus tuck into tasty quiche and salad for lunch in the Medway community hall.
- The workshop is available on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 10am-4pm, and you can expect to be in a group with up to 19 other like-minded people. It's a fantastic day out - just don't forget to bring your camera!
- The workshop runs on the following dates:
- Sat 25th Jan
- Sun 26th Jan
- Sat 8th Feb
- Sat 15th Feb
- Mon 17th Feb
- Sat 8th March
- Sat 15th March
- Sun 16th March
- Mon 17th March
- Sat 5th April
- Sun 6th April
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Photo-n-Pixels to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.