Kids' Chocolate Making Workshop£10 instead of £20 for a one-hour chocolate making workshop for one child at The Kandy Factory, Burton-upon-Trent - save 50%
- Let your kid make their own treats with a chocolate workshop!
- Winners of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, with a 4.5 star rating!
- Using delicious Belgian chocolate - that they'll then get to take home!
- While they cool, enjoy colouring, games, a quiz trail and squash drink.
- Lasts approximately one hour.
- Runs daily from 10am. Located in Burton upon Trent.
The Fine Print
- One per child.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 18th Nov 2016.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Want to send your kid off for a morning of creativity and fun and help them demolish some chocolate at the end of it? Move over Charlie, there's a new chocolate factory in town...
We’re offering you one-hour chocolate making workshop for one child for just £10, saving you 50% off The Kandy Factory’s price of £20.
Your little budding chocolate connoisseur will make and decorate six truffles, a 50g chocolate bar and a tasty marshmallow man. While waiting for their tasty treats to set, your child can enjoy games, colouring and a drink of squash. Not only will they have fun with chocolate, but they'll get to take home their creations at the end of their session! So how will it taste? Don’t worry, your child is guaranteed to create the most scrumptious of treats as they will be using the finest Belgian chocolate. Whether you’re trying to ascertain if your kid is the next Nigella Lawson or Jamie Oliver, or they just deserve a treat, this workshop is sure to please everyone!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call The Kandy Factory to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"A creative hour of fun with chocolate"
Reviewed: 05 August 2016
"Absolutely loved the experience from start to finish"
Reviewed: 22 July 2016
"The kids loved it"
Reviewed: 19 July 2016