CMA-Certified Life Coaching & Mindfulness Course£29 instead of £660 (from Centre of Excellence Online) for an online CMA-certified Life Coaching and Mindfulness course - save 96%
- Study two mind-opening courses.
- With nine 'Life Coaching' modules and 11 modules on 'Mindfulness'.
- Great for taking control of your life or if you find joy in helping others!
- Understand concepts and techniques to help a range of problems.
- Unlimited access & 24/7 tutor support.
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 19th Mar 2016.
I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind, that I put down in words… how wonderful your life is, now today’s deal is in the world!
Take control of your own life or help others take control of theirs. Get not one but two courses to help you on your way to life coaching and mindfulness bliss. Get unlimited access and 24/7 tutor support as you learn at your own pace and in your own time. Comprising of nine life coaching and 11 mindfulness modules, you will learn a range of concepts and techniques to help people with a range of problems, as well as how to set up your own coaching practice should you wish. What's more, you'll receive a certificate upon successful completion! With all this and more, check out the below syllabus breakdown for more information as you prepare to take a journey towards a new, free and positive mindset.
Life Coaching Course Modules
Introduction to Coaching: Definitions of coaching
- Differences between coaching, counselling and mentoring
- Working within a Code of Ethics
- Life coaching models
- Relevance of life cycles
- Motivation management
- Change management
- How people learn
- Keeping a life coaching journal
- Coaching a skill
- Setting goals with clients and co-creating a Personal Action Plan
- Knowing when and how to refer a client
- Developing client rapport
- Using body language
- Face-to-face coaching
- Group coaching/workshops
- Remote coaching (webcam, telephone, email)
- Information products
- The Concept
- Deeper understanding
- Mindfulness – the statistics
- What is the ‘ego’?
- Don’t do drama!
- Ego and the fear of change
- Moving from the head to the heart
- Ego and fear
- The ego – summary
- Living in the present
- Revisiting the past – negative reinforcement
- Exercise – The power of now
- Allowing the mind to control us
- Awareness leads to emotional freedom
- When our thoughts and feelings overwhelm us
- Mindless suffering
- The imagination – a tool for development?
- How negative thoughts affect the body & emotions
- Positive imagining
- Negative imagining
- Exercise – Noticing and changing negative thinking
- Cultivating compassion and kindness
- Mindful speech
- Setting Mindful boundaries
- Cultivating gratitude
- Mindful meditation – exercise
- Transcendental meditation (TM)
- Music & meditation
- Guided meditation
- Meditation classes: Group meditation
- Waking meditation
- Meditation – summary
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Mindfulness Therapies
- Mindfulness therapy – summary
- Starting a Mindfulness group
- Being part of a Mindfulness group
- Mindfulness as a therapist
- Teaching Mindfulness
- Mindfulness as a business
- Developing your own Mindfulness business
- Attracting clients as a Mindfulness practitioner
- The benefits of Mindful workers
- Stress – a positive or negative factor
- How to manage stress in the workplace
- Mindfulness – the team builder
- Mindful leadership/management
- Mindfulness in the workplace – summary
- Managing your own stress/anxiety
- Thinking vs feeling
- ‘Editing’ your thinking: refining the mind
- Mindful exercises
- Daily Mindful moments
- 10 tips for daily Mindfulness
- Being flexible
- Mindfulness – summary
- Techniques & Implementation: Providing constructive feedback
- Core Coaching Skills #1: Establishing the Coaching Relationship
- Core Coaching Skills #2: Using Active Listening
Core Coaching Skills #3: Asking Powerful Questions
Core Coaching Skills #4: Maintaining the Trajectory
Core Coaching Skills #5: Reflection, Feedback, and Accountability
Growth, Transformation, and Empowerment
Setting up a Coaching Practice
Mindfulness Course Modules
What is Mindfullness
Ego: The habit of thinking
The three concepts of mindfulness
Mindfulness: Anxiety and stress
Mindfulness and the imagination (worry)
Compassion and boundaries
Meditation: Being in the moment
Mindfulness as a therapy
Mindfulness for others
Mindfulness in the workplace
Daily mindfulness tips
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Centre of Excellence's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Dyslexia Therapist Course£19 instead of £299 (from International Open Academy) for a dyslexia therapist course - learn how to make a difference and save 94%
Time left to purchase
150hr TEFL Masters Course & Pack£29 instead of £399 (from TEFL UK) for a 150-hour advanced TEFL Masters online course including teacher's pack - save 93%
Time left to purchase
CMA-Certified Master Herbalist Course£29 instead of £247 (from Centre of Excellence) for a certified master herbalist course - save 88%
Promotion ends on
19 / 02 / 2016