Dyslexia Therapist Course£19 instead of £299 (from International Open Academy) for a dyslexia therapist course - learn how to make a difference and save 94%
- Take a dyslexia therapist course.
- Learn how to identify, assess and manage the effects of dyslexia.
- And plan a career in dyslexia therapy.
- Covers ten modules (see below).
- With an ICOES-accredited certificate.
- Make a positive change in both your own life and other people’s!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until for redemption 21st Feb 2016.
Did you know that around one in 10 people suffer from dyslexia? Whether it's a colleague, friend or even your child who's affected, today's deal could help you make a difference...
We’re offering you an online dyslexia therapist course for just £19, saving you 94% off International Open Academy’s price of £299.
Are you looking to bring a little more meaning to your life? This could be the course for you! Dyslexia is a debilitating learning condition that makes it difficult for people to learn, read and understand language. A growing concern, the world is crying out for more patient, helpful, hardworking and dedicated people to help those who suffer with it. This course aims to prepare you to fulfil a successful career helping others. Whether it’s looking at the causes and effects of dyslexia, how to identify and diagnose it, how to assess and evaluate your patient’s language, how to manage the condition, teaching strategies for individuals with dyslexia or learning what dyslexia looks like in classrooms around the world, you’ll emerge with a whole new understanding. So take the first steps into improving your life by helping others!
Module 1: Understanding dyslexia
- Defining dyslexia
- Causes of dyslexia
- Effects of dyslexia
- Related concerns and issues
- Severity of condition
Module 2: Diagnosis
- Case history
- Analysing data
Module 3: Assessment and evaluation
- Phonological awareness
- Rapid naming and word fluency
- Reading fluency
- Reading comprehension
Module 4: Managing dyslexia
- Adaptive technologies
- Alphabetic orthography
- Support systems
Module 5: Learning the basics
Module 6: Dyslexia in the classroom
- Differentiated instruction
Module 7: Dyslexia in the workplace
- Reading strategies
- Writing strategies
- Memory strategies
- Organisation and time management
Module 8: Information seminars
- Helping people understand dyslexia
- Discussing paths to real change
- Sensitivity training
- Case studies
Module 9: Intervention for dyslexia
- Highlight strengths
- Strategies to cope with dyslexia
Module 10: Clinical therapy
- Medical treatments
- Nutritional/Allergic treatment
- Occupational/Sensory integration, reflex, and optometric treatment
- Transfer of function
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to International Open Academy's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
SEN Course - Level 3, 4 or Bundle!£29 (from Oplex Careers) for an online level three special educational needs course, £39 for level four or £59 for level three and four - save up to 88%
Time left to purchase