AfN-Certified Online Nutrition Training Course£39 instead of £497.80 (from Diet Specialist) for an AfN-certified online nutrition course - save 90%
Time left to purchase
- Take a 26-module online nutrition training course.
- Learn about metabolism, eating behaviour, detoxification and more.
- Certified by the Association for Nutrition at levels 3 and 4.
- 24/7 access with no time limit.
- Plus advice from registered dieticians.
- Certificate of completion after exam.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 25th July 2014.
- New customers only.
Are you on a mission to learn about nutrition? Fuel your ambition with today's proposition (meanwhile, we'll focus on our burgeoning rap career)…
We’re offering you an online AfN-certified nutrition training course for just £39, saving you 92% off Diet Specialist's price of £497.80 (correct as of 7.7.14).
Certified by the Association for Nutrition, Diet Specialist's online nutrition course teaches a greater understanding of the various aspects of diets and food composition. Over the course of 26 modules, you’ll cover body metabolism, detoxification and energy balance, plus the biological and psychological areas behind eating behaviour. Practical areas are also discussed, such as food labelling, allergies and medical conditions. You'll receive a certificate upon successful completion of an exam, along with lifetime access to course materials. Diet Specialist boasts a selection of registered dieticians as advisers, ready to offer you advice and training. What better way to kick-start your career or simply inject some health into your lifestyle?!
Modules as follows:
- Proteins and amino acids
- Carbohydrates, simple and complex sugars
- Dietary fat and fatty acids
- Starches and fibre
- Vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Fluid intake including water, caffeine and alcohol
- The energy balance
- Body detoxification
- Understanding and accelerating body metabolism
- Children's diets and the 'eat well' plate
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Glycaemic index, low carb diets, liquid diets and pH balance of food
- Religious diets
- Analysis of food labelling
- Health claims and marketing terminology
- Psychology of overeating and behavioural change
- The behavioural change cycle
- Tips on influencing change
- Food intake assessments
- Body measurements
- Disorders of the stomach and colon
- Coronary heart disease and hyperlipidaemia
- Food allergies and intolerances
Food and nutrients
Diets, wellbeing and obesity
Influencing behavioural change
Dietetic management of disease
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Diet Specialist's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Home Wine Tasting & Bottle of Wine - Sample up to 10 Wines! £19 instead of £79 for a luxury wine tasting session in your own home for up to 4 people including a bottle of wine with Pieroth Wines - save 76%
WowBoxMe Surprise Snack Box£4 for a non-alcoholic surprise snack box or £6 for for an alcoholic surprise snack box from WowBoxMe
25% off Airport Parking - Over 25 UK Locations!£1 for 25% off airport parking at over 25 major UK locations from Parking Extra
Time left to purchase