2-3nt Lake District Break for 2£99 (at The High Cross Inn) for a two-night Lake District break for two people including restaurant voucher and breakfast, £135 for three-nights- save up to 43%
TWO NIGHTS: A two-night Lake District break for two people including £25 restaurant voucher and breakfast at the High Cross Inn, Broughton-in-Furness (was £175) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 43% (£76)
THREE NIGHTS: A three-night Lake District break for two people including £25 restuarant voucher and breakfast at the High Cross Inn, Broughton-in-Furness (was £250) OR redeem towards another available dealYou save 46% (£115)
- Enjoy a two or three-night Lake District break for two people.
- Includes a £25 restaurant voucher and a full English breakfast.
- 17th century coaching inn features a traditional bar with an open fire.
- Your double or twin room will feature an en-suite, TV, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi.
- Inn is surrounded by the breath-taking mountains of Duddon Valley.
- Children under two stay free!
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 23rd Dec 2016.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or existing reservations.
- £20 surcharge to upgrade to executive room; £10 per dog surcharge for pets.
- £10pppn surcharge for children (aged 2-12) stays with breakfast.
- Subject to availability.
You’re inn for quite a treat with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a two-night Lake District break for two people for £99, or a three-night break for just £135, saving you up to 50% off The High Cross Inn’s prices.
Prominently situated on the outskirts of the small market town of Broughton-in-Furness with impressive views of the Cumbrian fells, The High Cross Inn is the perfect place for a peaceful getaway. Your twin or double room features contemporary décor and will come complete with an en-suite, flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi. What more do you need? A good meal? Well it's lucky this deal comes with a £25 voucher to use in the restaurant on top of theafull English breakfast each morning! Perfect fuel to prepare you for your day of Broughton-in-Furness exploration!
Broughton-in-Furness is a quaint market town that gives easy access to the Duddon Valley, the Western Lake District and the major attraction of South Lakeland, so make sure you take advantage of the spectacular countryside. The town is filled with local pubs and restaurants that serve up delicious grub, as well us plenty of shops, so you’re sure to be entertained on your tranquil getaway.
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call The High Cross Inn to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
"Highly recommend this B&B!"
Reviewed: 18 January 2016
“A lovely place to stop and for walking”
Reviewed: 04 January 2015
"Loved it to explore the lakes"
Reviewed: 08 April 2016
VIP 'Scouting for Girls' Ticket £34 instead of £55 for a VIP ticket to see 'Scouting for Girls' at the Macron Stadium, Bolton on 21st August - save 38%
Traditional Afternoon Tea for 2 @ Jameson's Café & Tea Rooms£12.95 instead of £25.90 for a traditional afternoon tea for two people, £18 to include Prosecco at Jameson’s Café & Tea Rooms, Leeds - save up to 50%
1mth* Degustabox Food Hamper£3.99 instead of up to £10 (from Degustabox) for a one-month food hamper - try something new and save up to 60%
Time left to purchase