Brunch For 2 @ Yorkshire Sculpture Park£16 instead of £28.80 for brunch and hot drinks for two people including all-day parking at Yorkshire Sculpture Park, Wakefield - save a spectacular 44%
- Enjoy a delicious brunch for two people in beautiful surroundings.
- With Yorkshire pork sausage, crispy bacon, field mushroom and more!
- Includes a tea or filter coffee each.
- Take a look around the stunning grounds of Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
- Sculptures from incredible artists against picturesque natural scenery.
- Get all-day parking included!
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid from 31st Oct - 23rd Dec 2016.
- Brunch valid 7 days a week, 10am-12pm.
- Vegetarian and vegan brunch are available.
- Free parking for one car only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Beauty is in the eye of every beholder with today’s delicious deal for two…
We're offering you brunch, hot drinks and all-day parking for two people for just £16, saving you 44% off Yorkshire Sculpture Park’s price of 28.80.
Take a lucky guest on a dreamy art and food date with today’s cultured deal. You could take a trip to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park where you will begin your day with a full satisfying brunch for two. Relax and indulge over Yorkshire pork sausages, crispy bacon, roast tomato, field mushroom, baked beans, a poached free range egg and toasted English muffin. You will also both get a tea or filter coffee each, and don’t worry if you are vegetarian or vegan because there are brunch options available to you too. Once you are suitably set up for the day, you will be free to roam the frankly stunning grounds of the sculpture park. This award-winning outdoor art experience offers the chance to see beautiful work against a backdrop of lakes and picturesque natural scenery. You will come across works from world-class sculptors including Henry Moore, Andy Goldsworthy and James Turrell. An inspiring visit all year round, even top art critics are raving about this one-off experience. See their reviews below:
"Probably the finest exhibition site for sculpture in the world." Bill Packer, Financial Times
"In my experience, you get things from visiting these 500 acres of rolling rural north that are rarely available at other art locations." Waldemar Januszczak, The Sunday Times
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Simply print out your voucher and take it with you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
The Clothes Show Ticket in Association with Alcatel£14 for a half-day ticket to The Clothes Show in association with ALCATEL, 2nd-6th December 2016, £21 for full-day ticket
Online Mindfulness Diploma£16 instead of £299 for an online mindfulness diploma course, or £399 for a classroom based course in one of four locations from Mary Kay Jenny - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase