Cotswolds Getaway£119 instead of up to £204 for a 2 night Cotswolds stay for 2 inc. breakfast at Hatherley Manor Hotel - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Stay at a magnificent 17th Century Manor House on the edge of the Cotswolds.
- Elegant en-suite double rooms include TV, internet and tea and coffee making facilities.
- You’ll get a full English or continental breakfast each morning.
- Plus a welcome pack of Cotswolds shortbreads on arrival.
- Rated 4 out of 5 on Trip Advisor.
- Wowcher Bonus: Get a bottle of wine when you dine in the hotel’s restaurant.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for 3 months.
- Subject to availability.
Desperate for a holiday? Why jet off to see mountain ranges, Buddhist temples or sandy beaches when you've got all the beauty of our fair isle?
Today we’re offering you a 2 night Cotswolds stay for 2 including breakfast for only £119, saving you up to 42% off Hatherley Manor Hotel’s price of up to £204 (correct as of 10.09.12).
Hatherley Manor is a magnificent 17th Century manor house set amidst 37 acres of beautiful grounds and gardens, in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside. It’s based close to the Forest of Dean, just 4 miles from the historic cathedral city of Gloucester and 6 miles from the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, ensuring you’ll have plenty to do whilst you’re there!
The Manor houses over fifty impressive en-suite bedrooms, each one lovingly decorated to a high standard. All bedrooms come with a welcome packet of homemade shortbread, tea & coffee making facilities, TV, Wi-Fi and 24 hour room service – perfect if you don’t plan to leave the bedroom at all! With today’s deal you’ll also both get a continental or full English breakfast each morning, plus if you dine in the Dewinton Restaurant you’ll get a free bottle of wine – if you need your taste buds tickled then click here to check out their menu. So all that’s left for you to do is relax, unwind and enjoy your stunning surroundings.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
- “Easy access to major tourist areas. Good quiet location, good value for money.” - homesteads
- “We had a lovely time and will certainly stay here again...” - janette t
- ”All in all a very nice experience at the Hatherley Manor Hotel and well worth the visit.” - RobboLancashire
How to Redeem
- As soon as you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Hatherly Manor to make your booking.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
2nt Lake District Getaway & Husky Sledding Experience for 2£199 instead of £340 for a two-night Lake District break for two with husky sledding and breakfast from Horse and Husky, Bootle Station - save up to 41%
Redworth Hall Spa Day with 2 Decleor Treatments & LunchFrom £49 for a Decléor spa day with two treatments and lunch for one or £98 for two at Redworth Hall Hotel, Durham - save up to 56%
Online or Classroom Mindfulness Diploma Course - 4 Locations!£16 instead of £299 for an online mindfulness diploma course or from £345 for a workshop from Mary Kay Jenny - choose from four locations and save up to 95%
Time left to purchase