Kirklees Light Railway Tickets£6 instead of £13 for a ticket for one adult and one child to the Kirklees Light Railway, £7 for two adults or £12 for a family of four - save up to 54%
- Visit the Kirklees Light Railway.
- Get tickets for one adult and one child, two adults, or a family of four!
- With unlimited train rides all day.
- Access to the play area, bouncy castle (weather permitting) and tea room.
- Children under three go free!
- Perfect family day out this summer.
The Fine Print
- One per two or four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 20th Nov 2016.
- Excludes 11th-12th Jun, 16th-17th Jul, 19th-22nd Aug, 10th-11th Sep, 28th-30th Oct and 12th-13th Nov.
- Children aged 3-16 years; adults 17+.
- No wheelchair or ramp access to the trains.
- Subject to availability.
Choo-choose today’s deal for a family fun day out this summer!
We’re offering you a ticket for one adult and one child to the Kirklees Light Railway for £6, two adult tickets for £7 or a family ticket for two adults and two children for just £12, saving you up to 54% off Kirklees Light Railway’s prices.
Travel along behind Hawk, Owl, Fox, Badger or Katie, Kirklees Light Railway’s five fabulous locomotives! A fun day out for all the family, you’ll get unlimited train rides all day with scenic views of the stunning West Yorkshire countryside. Not only that, you’ll also have access to the play area, bouncy castle and tea room, perfect for a tasty bite to eat. Travel from Clayton West through Skelmanthorpe and up to Shelley for 3½ miles along the Pennine foothills - the kids will love it!
Check out the train timetable here!
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send your unique code.
- Simply print out your voucher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
“Excellent day out”
Reviewed: 23 May 2016
"The railway journey chugs along through beautiful open hillside country. Well worth the visit."
Reviewed: 20 May 2016
"Well stocked shop, cafe and surrounding countryside walks makes it a must for children of all ages."
Reviewed: 20 April 2016
Entry to Women’s Running UK 10K Race Event - 10 Locations!£18 instead of up to £26 for entry to the Women’s Running UK 10K Race event at your choice of 10 locations and dates - save up to 31%
Time left to purchase
1-2nt Lancashire Country Club, Prosecco, Dinner Spend & Breakfast£69 for a 1nt stay with a bottle of Prosecco, breakfast and £15pp dinner voucher for two people at Oak Royal Hotel, Lancashire, £109 for a 2nt stay - save up to 49%
Afternoon Tea for 2, 4 or 6 @ The Keys, HuddersfieldFrom £12 for a traditional afternoon tea for two, four or six people, from £16 to include a glass of Prosecco each at The Keys, Huddersfield - save up to 45%
Time left to purchase