2nt Peak District, 3-Course Dinner, Prosecco & Cream Tea for 2 @ Hollin Hall Country House£149 (at Hollin Hall Country House Hotel) for a two-night break for two people including a three-course dinner, Prosecco, cream tea and breakfast - save up to 45%
- Enjoy a blissful two-night stay for two people at Hollin Hall Country House Hotel.
- With a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Plus a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a three-course dinner in the hotel's restaurant.
- On your second day you'll be treated to a delightfully British cream tea!
- Perfect base from which to explore the Peak District National Park.
- Valid for travel until 31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Apr 2017.
- Valid for travel until 31st May 2017.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
What if life could be all peaks and no troughs? It can be in the magical Peak District. Reach the zenith of relaxation with today’s deal…
We're offering you a two-night break for two people including a three-course dinner, a glass of Prosecco on arrival, cream tea for two on the afternoon of the second night and breakfast for £149, saving you up to 45% off Hollin Hall Country House Hotel's prices.
Situated on the edge of the Peak District National Park on landscaped grounds, the elegant Hollin Hall Hotel offers a delightful combination of modern and traditional design and warm, friendly service - making it the ideal place for a tranquil country break away with someone special. You'll be staying in an en-suite double or twin room, tastefully decorated and equipped with amenities including a TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities. You and your lucky companion will also get to sample the food of the hotel’s new Head Chef Tom Hughes, a delightful three-course meal served in the Ridge Restaurant or relax in the bar with a wide choice of carefully selected wines and great local beers.
When not basking in the luxury of the hotel, you’ll be able to explore the gorgeous Peak District, a hillwalker's haven, play 18 holes on one of the many surrounding golf courses or take a visit to the beautiful country towns of Whaley Bridge, Bakewell and Buxton. The Historic National Trust’s Lyme Park is a 20 minute drive or alternatively, a short drive the opposite way are the charming Cheshire market towns of Macclesfield and Knutsford. Sounds perfect to us...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique code.
- Call or email Hollin Hall Country House Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 05 February 2017
'Food was outstanding'
Reviewed: 04 February 2017
'Great night away'
Reviewed: 14 January 2017
Helicopter Buzz Flight - 3 Locations!£36 instead of £69 for a helicopter buzz flight with Whizzard Helicopters, Manchester, Welshpool or Liverpool - save a high-flying 48%
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
Water Softener Installation£575 instead of £999 for a EWT500 Gold water softener system installation from EWT Water Specialists - save 42%
Time left to purchase