Billesley Manor Stay, 3-Course Dinner & Wine for 2From £129 (at The Billesley Manor Hotel) for an overnight stay for two people with dinner, breakfast, wine and late check-out, from £209 for two nights - save up to 60%
- Enjoy a romantic one or two-night getaway for you and that special someone at the stunning Billesley Manor Hotel.
- Stay in a standard or deluxe en-suite room with Wi-Fi access and a full English breakfast each morning.
- Indulge yourself with a bottle of wine upon arrival and tuck into a delicious three-course dinner on the first night.
- Luxuriate in the leisure facilities, explore the 100 year old topiary gardens or look up the Bard in nearby Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017 (see Fine Print for details).
The Fine Print
- One per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Apr 2017.
- Valid for stays until 31st May 2017.
- Excludes 14th-17th Mar 2017.
- £30 surcharge for Saturday night stays.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
Located in the heart of Shakespeare County, this hotel boasts 16th century architecture and sprawling topiary gardens that rival any sightseeing you’ll be doing…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with dinner, breakfast, wine and late check-out from £129, or two nights from just £209, saving you up to 60% off Billesley Manor Hotel's prices (correct as of 6.2.17).
You owe it to yourself to indulge yourself every once in a while, and we can’t think of a better way of doing so than by escaping to The Billesley Manor Hotel for a romantic one or two-night getaway. With a beautiful 16th century manor house as its centrepiece, the hotel’s grounds span 11 acres and include stunning, 100-year-old topiary gardens as well as a library that was once used by the Bard himself. You’ll be staying in a twin or double standard or deluxe en-suite room with the usual amenities and a hearty full English breakfast on each morning. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted with a bottle of wine to ease you into relaxation, and a three-course dinner awaits you in the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant on your first night.
With grounds, architecture and facilities as sublime as this, you’ll struggle to tear yourself away from the hotel. Today’s deal includes access to the health and leisure club, giving you free reign over the fitness suite, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, yoga hut and tennis courts. If you’re wanting to spread your wings and discover the local area, we can’t think of a more essential stop-off than the birthplace of Shakespeare himself: Stratford-upon-Avon. Bursting with history, heritage and culture, the city offers an abundance of sights like Shakespeare’s birth home, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and the stunning Holy Trinity Church. In between, there are gardens, museums, farms and castles - Warwickshire is your playground! What’s more, you don’t have to worry about rushing out of bed in the morning thanks to your late check-out!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Call The Billesley Manor Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on TripAdvisor:
Reviewed: 05 February 2017
Reviewed: 02 February 2017
Reviewed: 29 January 2017
Helicopter Buzz Flight - 3 Locations!£36 instead of £69 for a helicopter buzz flight with Whizzard Helicopters, Manchester, Welshpool or Liverpool - save a high-flying 48%
Level 1, 2 & 3 Sage 50 Computerised Accounts Course£16 instead of £299 for an online Sage level 1, 2 and 3 course or £399 for a classroom-based course in a choice of six UK locations with Love to Think - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase
Water Softener Installation£575 instead of £999 for a EWT500 Gold water softener system installation from EWT Water Specialists - save 42%
Time left to purchase