Clear Glass LED Kettle£19.99 instead of £58.50 for a clear glass LED kettle - save 66%
- Get a clear glass LED kettle.
- Made from glass and stainless steel.
- Switches off automatically and lights up when the water has boiled.
- Features 1.7L capacity and sediment filter for good quality of water.
- Perfect addition to a modern kitchen.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid until 21st Oct 2015.
- Delivery costs an additional £3.99 per voucher (UK mainland only).
- Please allow up to five working days for delivery after redeeming.
- Subject to availability.
Looks like the coolness of our kitchen gadget deals has reached boiling point...
We’re offering you a clear glass LED kettle for just £19.99, saving you 66% off Talbot’s price of £58.50 (correct as of 12.10.15).
Ah, the humble kettle, facilitator of a thousand cups of tea and coffee. We all love the rumble and hiss of a kettle at boiling point, but imagine how cool it would look to see all that boiling in action. With today's deal, you'll get a clear glass kettle that features a large panel of transparent glass, allowing you to see the boiling process. Boasting a 1.7L capacity and a light-up feature when the water has boiled, today’s deal takes your tea brewing into the 21st century!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to the Wowcher redemption page using the link we send you.
- Enter your wowcher code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
A2 Personalised Canvas£9 instead of £44.99 (from Your Perfect Canvas) for an A2 personalised canvas - save a picture-perfect 80%
Personalised Photo CushionFrom £8 (from Dip Into Sales) for a personalised photo cushion - choose from three sizes and save up to 60%
3000 Pocket Sprung Mattress - Cashmere or Memory Foam!From £169 for a luxury 3000 pocket sprung cashmere or memory foam mattress - choose single, double or king size and save up to 79%
Promotion ends on
26 / 10 / 2015