Online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma Course£29 instead of £99 (from Psychology Academy) for an online diploma course in cognitive behavioural therapy - save 71%
- Take an online diploma course in cognitive behavioural therapy.
- Study in your own time with six months of access to online content.
- Covers depression, addictions, anxiety, phobias and much more.
- From behavioural interventions to cognitive techniques and skills.
- Perfect for anyone looking to launch a fascinating career in CBT.
- And receive a certificate upon successful completion.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 17th Mar 2016.
If you feel like you could do with a little extra help coping with your day to day life, keep today’s deal in mind…
We’re offering you an online diploma in cognitive behavioural therapy for just £29, saving you 71% off Psychology Academy's price of £99.
Whether you’re looking to set up your own therapeutic practice or you just want to learn techniques to help you deal with issues and struggles in your life, this course is ideal. You’ll get a full six months access to the course content, giving you plenty of time to get to grips with your diploma. Learn about how to use cognitive behavioural therapy in your own life, as well as how to help others utilise the skills you've acquired.
- The Basics of Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Classical and operant conditioning
- Social modelling
- Behavioural techniques and methods
- The impact of cognitions and emotions on one’s own experience
- Cognitive methods and techniques
- The nature of automatic thoughts
- Evaluating automatic thoughts
- Patterns in automatic thoughts
- Identifying distortions in automatic thoughts
- Rules and assumptions
- Core beliefs
- CBT Approaches to Behavioural Change
- Ellis’ 'Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy'
- Gender stereotyping, gender and the media
- The basic philosophy and fundamental principles of rational emotive behavioural therapy:
- Therapeutic style
- Types of beliefs
- Process of therapy
- Identify your own irrational beliefs
- Distinguish between irrational and rational beliefs
- Distinguish between healthy and unhealthy negative emotions
- Behavioural Interventions
- Exposure therapy
- Relaxation methods
- Progressive relaxation and applied relaxation
- Systematic desensitization
- Exposure therapy
- Assertiveness training
- Behavioural experiments
- Behavioural activation
- Cognitive Techniques and Skills
- CBT and the counselling relationship
- Key CBT microskills
- Understanding and applying cognitive techniques
- The 'Daily Record of Dysfunctional Thoughts' (DRDT)
- The 'Downward Arrow Technique'
- The 'Dysfunctional Attitude Scale'
- Socratic questioning and guided discovery
- Application of CBT for depression, relationships and addictions
- A cognitive perspective on depression, relationships and addictions.
- Mind reading in relationships, misreading the signals.
- The role of expectations in relationships. Symbolism in relationships. The negative effects of prejudicial thinking.
- Changing our perspective. Effective listening.
- Identifying relations between thoughts, moods and behaviours. Questioning and evaluating negative automatic thoughts. Identifying and correcting cognitive distortions.
- Recording thoughts. Targeting assumptions and beliefs.
- Behavioural experiments.
- CBT for Anxiety
- The symptoms of anxiety
- Psychosocial fears
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- The problem of egocentric thinking
- The hostility sequence
- Self-esteem, self-image and CBT
- Self-esteem, anger and hostility
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Psychology Academy's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Zorb Football - 53 Locations!From £159 (from Xtreme Soccer) for a one-hour zorb football session for up to 15 players at a choice of 54 UK locations - save up to 68%
Dyslexia Therapist Course£19 instead of £299 (from International Open Academy) for a dyslexia therapist course - learn how to make a difference and save 94%
Time left to purchase