Cut, Highlights, Condition & Bubbly£49 instead of £195 for a full-head of colour or half-head of highlights + cut & condition plus bubbly at Adee Phelan, Birmingham - save 75%
Time left to purchase
- As seen on Channel 4's 'The Salon'.
- Get a half-head of highlights or a full-head of semi-permanent colour.
- Plus a wash & Wella conditioning treatment.
- Inc. scalp and head massage.
- Followed by a stylish cut and blow dry.
- Conveniently located in central Birmingham.
The Fine Print
- One per person.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Jul 2014.
- New customers only.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
It only takes one slip up when dying your hair at home to go from the highlight to the blooper reel. But don’t fret, for there is another way with today’s deal...
Today we're offering you a full head of colour or half-head of highlights with a wash, conditioning treatment plus a scalp and head massage, cut and blow dry for just £49, saving you 75% off Adee Phelan's price of £195.
Based conveniently close to Birmingham city centre, Adee Phelan is a chic and stylish salon with a friendly and experienced team of stylists. With a full consultation included, your hair will be treated using high end products. You’ll get to choose whether to have a half-head of highlights or a full-head of semi-permanent colour before your stylist gets to work transforming your look. As well as a colour change, you'll also get your hair washed, cut and dried and a Wella conditioning treatment complete with a head and scalp massage. And if that doesn't make your tresses swoon, there's also a glass of bubbly upon arrival. Heaven!
- Tuesday: 10am-7pm
- Wednesday & Thursday: 10am-8pm
- Friday: 10am-7pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Adee Phelan to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
The deal can also entitle you to a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.