Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, from £299 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 95%
- Take a HR, payroll and bookkeeping online or classroom course.
- Learn invaluable assets human resources, bookkeeping and payroll.
- Subjects include corporate strategy, employee benefits and more.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate or advanced learners.
- 24/7 access to quality course content provided by professionals.
- Classroom options in Edgbaston and London.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 9th Sep 2016.
- Date and venue subject to change, seven days’ notice will be provided.
- Subject to availability - please enquire for the classroom courses here.
Hit the books with the best with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course for just £16 or a classroom course from just £299, saving you up to 95% off Mary Kay Jenny’s prices.
Learn the invaluable aspects of HR, bookkeeping and payroll with this course. Whether you choose the online option or head for the classroom option in Edgbaston, you’ll be educated thoroughly through a comprehensive syllabus. Looking at the basics of payroll, familiarising yourself with the various responsibilities required for HR and getting to know the essential concepts of bookkeeping, you’ll come away an asset to any good business. Study anytime, anywhere and from any device with 24/7 access to the content. Upon completing the course, you'll be awarded with a valuable certificate! Find out the available dates for the classroom course by clicking here.
- Development of human resource management
- Corporate and HR strategy
- The employment environment
- Employee recruitment and selection
- Integrating new employees
- Managing performance
- Managing absence and retention
- Employee grievance, discipline and dismissal
- The structure of the qualification
- RTI (Real Time Information)
- Confidentiality and security
- Gross pay
- Basic pay
- Shift pay
- Bonus and commission payments
- Statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Statutory maternity pay (SMP)
- Statutory paternity pay (SPP)
- Statutory adoption pay (SAP)
- Statutory leave
- An introduction to PAYE
- The PAYE code number
- The cumulative nature of PAYE
- Net pay
- Paying employees
- Payroll checks
- Why bookkeeping is needed
- Simple balance sheets
- The accounting equation
- Double entry
- Purchases and sales accounts
- Capital and revenue expenditure
- Balancing off the accounts
- Trial balance
- Final accounts
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique code.
- Head to Mary Kay Jenny's site using the link we send you.
- Enter your code and delivery details.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Carnivore Combo Experience for 2£45 instead of £150 for a Carnivore Combo experience for two people at Will’s Wild Animal Encounters, Telford - save 70%
2 Courses for 2 @ Marco's Pierre White's New York Italian, Kenilworth£17.95 instead of £50.90 for a two course meal for two people, £35 for four people at Marco Pierre White’s New York Italian, Kenilworth - save up to 65%
Professional Will Writing Service£14 instead of £99 for a professional single will writing service, £24 for a mirror will from Right Way Wills - secure your legacy and save up to 86%
Time left to purchase