Luxury Home Counties Getaway£59 instead of £104.95 for an overnight Hertfordshire break for 2 inc. breakfast at The Edgewarebury, Elstree – save 44%
Time left to purchase
- Escape from the stressful city at a character-filled hotel.
- Includes a full English breakfast each.
- En-suite, double room with all the usual amenities inc. satellite TV and a hospitality tray.
- Plus, receive a bottle of house red or white wine if you dine at the hotel.
- Free access to Wi-Fi in hotel lounge.
- Based in Elstree, Hertfordshire.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid from 2nd Jan - 15th Mar 2013 (may book now).
- Not valid on 2nd, 9th,14th and 16th Feb 2013.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
If you’re dreaming of being far from the madding crowd, then we’re making your dreams a reality with today’s deal…
Today we're offering you a an overnight Hertfordshire break for 2 for just £59, saving you 44% off The Edgewarebury's price of £104.95.
Based in the tranquil Elstree village, The Edgwarebury Hotel is the ideal destination for a break from the mundanities of everyday life. Frequenters of this hotel, include certain celebrity guests such as Tom Cruise and John Cleese to name but a few. Exuding a historical charm, the hotel boasts Tudor-esque architecture with a surprisingly contemporary interior décor. Upon arrival you will be taken to your double, en-suite accommodation offering all the usual modern amenities including a satellite TV and hospitality tray.
Before, you get too acquainted with your bedroom, explore the surrounding area and you will discover that Elstree enjoys a strong connection with the British film industry. Home to the Elstree Film and Television Studios, you will be in the presence of the filming ground of shows including Eastenders and Big Brother, plus movies such as Star Wars. Spread your wings a little further and enjoy all that nature has to offer at Aldenham Country Park; a 175 acre woodland with a lakeside and nature trail, plus a scenic picnic site. Should you choose to dine at the hotel, when you return home, you'll receive a bottle of house red or white wine to complement your meal. Enjoy all this and more, but before you leave the following morning, you’ll each enjoy a hearty full English breakfast to set you up for your journey home. What more could you ask for?
How to Redeem
- When you've bought, we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email The Edgwarebury Hotel to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor :
Reviewed: 17 September 2012
“Had a great stay here”
Reviewed: 11 September 2012
8, 15 or 28-Day Park & Ride Airport Parking, Birmingham£24 for 8 days of secure airport parking, £39 for 15 days, or £69 for 28 days with Drivefly - save up to 51%
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £299 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course, or £405 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 95%
Time left to purchase