Murder Mystery, Dinner & Disco for 2£99 instead of £205 (at the Ramada, Warwick) for a murder mystery dinner for 2 inc. disco & overnight stay - save 52%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a spooky murder mystery evening for 2.
- Inc. 3-course dinner with dishes such as roast chicken.
- Party the night away at the hotel disco.
- You’ll stay in an elegant en-suite double room.
- Then get breakfast the next morning.
- Takes place: Saturday 4th Oct, 18th Oct, 22nd Nov, 20th Dec.
The Fine Print
- One per couple.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on selected Saturdays until 20th Dec 2014.
- Must be aged 16 or over.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
You may not solve the mystery of who ate your last Rolo but you’re sure to solve the mystery of what to do at the weekend…
Today we’re offering you a murder mystery night from Murder International including 3-course dinner, disco and overnight stay for only £99 - saving you up to 52% off Ramada, Warwick's price of £205.
Disaster has struck at the Ramada, Warwick hotel and it’s up to you to try and work out who the perpetrator is. Over the course of an action-packed evening you’ll be given exciting clues and hints to help you determine the culprit amongst the other (suspicious looking) guests. Solving murders is hungry work so you’ll also be treated to a 3-course dinner - menus change regularly but expect delights such as warming soup, roast chicken with seasonal veg, and profiteroles for dessert. Once the clues have been collected and the culprit unveiled, you’ll then be able to party the night away at the hotel disco before retiring to your en-suite double room. Enjoy!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Ramada, Warwick to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"Excellent time for a good value price"
Reviewed: 27 May 2013
"Comfortable and clean rooms with all the facilities"
Reviewed: 30 July 2012
"The rooms were clean and quite roomy, with a good bathroom."
Reviewed: 05 August 2013
Marco Pierre White 2-Course Dining & Prosecco for 2 or 4 @ The Cube Birmingham £39 for a two-course dinner with Prosecco for two people, or £77 for four people at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, Birmingham - save up to 46%
10 EuroMillions Line Bets for the Massive £112 Million Jackpot!£9 instead of £20 (with Lottoland) for 10 EuroMillions line bets in Friday's draw - try your luck on the gigantic £112 million jackpot and save 55%
Time left to purchase