Tapas & Sangria for 2£16 instead of up to £51.80 for tapas for 2 inc. 6 dishes to share and a glass of sangria each at 3 Amigos, Lichfield - save up to 69%
Save up to 69%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy tapas for 2 in a traditional Spanish restaurant.
- Choose six tapas dishes to share from the à la carte menu.
- Dishes inc. sautéed prawns, Spanish omelette and calamari.
- Plus a glass of sangria each.
- Based in Lichfield.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 19th Oct 2014.
- Valid Sun-Wed, 4pm-10pm; Thurs, 12pm-11pm and Fri-Sat, 12pm-6pm.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Want to be transported to sunny Spain for the night and enjoy the flavours of the Mediterranean?
We're offering you tapas for 2 inc. 6 dishes to share and a glass of sangria each for just £16, saving you up to 69% off 3 Amigos' price of up to £51.80.
The delightful 3 Amigos restaurant is based in the heart of Lichfield and offers a wide range of authentic tapas dishes within an intimate and friendly environment. You’ll want to return time and time again after feasting on six delicious tapas dishes between the two of you. The à la carte menu includes mouthwatering dishes such as fried chorizo tossed in garlic, calamari with aioli, deep-fried potato balls, fresh garlic prawns, blue mussels and so much more! Just imagine yourselves unwinding on that Mediterranean beach with sangria in hand...
Your wowcher is valid at the following times:
- Sunday-Wednesday: 4pm-10pm
- Thursday: 12 midday-11pm
- Friday-Saturday: 12 midday-6pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call 3 Amigos to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Friendly & great food.”
Reviewed: 13 July 2014
Reviewed: 12 July 2014
“Best night ever”
Reviewed: 10 July 2014