African Zoo Keeper Experience for 2£59 instead of £150 for an African zoo keeper half-day experience for 2 at Will’s Wild Animal Encounters, Telford - save 61%
Time left to purchase
- Start your day with the zoo's adorable lemurs and meerkats.
- Meet exotic creatures like servals and royal pythons.
- Feed and stroke the animals.
- Learn from an experienced keeper.
- Experience runs from 10am-1pm or 3pm-6pm.
- Based in Telford.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on selected dates until 22nd Dec 2014.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 10 or over. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Admission to the rest of the farm is not included.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
If you're manic for meerkats, romanced by reptiles and loopy for lemurs, you'll love today's deal...
We're offering you a half-day African zoo keeper experience for 2 for just £59, saving you 61% off Will's Wild Animal Encounters’ price of £150.
Based at Hoo Farm, Will’s Wild Animal Encounters offers you the chance to get up close and personal with a variety of cool African animals. Your three-hour experience in a group of up to eight will begin with the chance to handle Kovu or Uuka, the centre’s hand reared meerkats who love human attention. You will then move onto meeting lemurs - although not native to Africa, these animals are found in the rainforests of Madagascar and are closely related to primates throughout the African continent. You will be able to feed and stroke them before moving on to meeting the next animals on the experience - Duma and Zeus, the servals. A close relative of the cheetah, servals can reach 50mph and jump up to nine feet in the air. Finally, you will have a close encounter with several African reptiles including Jack the nile monitor and the royal pythons. You may even get the opportunity to stroke a spectacled caiman - a close relative of the fearsome crocodile.
Valid on the following dates:
- July 2014: 20th, 22nd-25th, 27th-31st
- August 2014: 1st-6th, 8th, 10th-13th, 15th-20th, 22nd-31st
- September 2014: 1st-6th, 8th-13th, 15th, 16th-20th, 22nd-30th
- October 2014: 1st-6th, 8th-13th, 15th-20th, 22nd-31st
- November 2014: 1st-6th, 8th-13th, 15th-20th, 22nd-30th
- December 2014: 1st-6th, 8th-13th, 15th-20th, 22nd
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Email Will’s Wild Animal Encounters to book using the address we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"The animals are great"
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
"Loved every minute of it"
Carol W, Solihull
Reviewed: 28 April 2014
"Lovely afternoon meeting two adorable baby meerkats"
jan b, Coventry
Reviewed: 27 April 2014