Home Recording Studio Course£29 (from Gravy for the Brain) for a home recording studio online course
- Get a home recording studio online course.
- Learn all about making high-quality audio recordings in your home.
- Features 25 modules covering a variety of topics.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Covers everything from microphones to signal flow.
The Fine Print
- May buy multiples.
- Voucher valid for redemption until 30th July 2014.
If you’ve ever listened to the latest Radio 1 offerings and despaired, knowing that you could do better, then it’s time to prove it and put your voice on the record. Learn how to make a great home recording with today’s deal…
We're offering you a home recording studio online course for just £29, saving you 78% off Gravy for the Brain’s price of £129 (correct as of 12.7.14).
Whether you‘re looking to make record your own podcasts or you imagine yourself as the next Rick Rubin, then today’s deal is for you. With 25 separate modules (see below) covering all aspects of how to make the best possible home audio recording, you’ll be able to turn your bedroom into a replica Abbey Road studios in no time. The online e-learning course, taught by audio lecturer and sound engineer Dan Peters (who has toured with Faithless, Pendulum and the Ting Tings) and sound guru Hugh Edwards, will give you all the knowledge you need to start recording your own, high quality tracks from the comfort of your own home.
- Course Overview
- What is Sound?
- Signal Flow
- Audio Interfaces
- Computer Hardware
- Recording Software
- Monitors & Headphones
- The Noise Floor & The Recording Level
- Practical Recording Demonstration
- EQ (Equalisation)
- Insert, Send and Return Effects
- Trimming & Renaming
- Destructive Vs. Non Destructive Editing
- ISDN & Source Connect
- Recording Booth Design
- File types
- Troubleshooting the Chain.
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Head to Gravy for the Brain’s site using the link we send you.
- Add the product to your cart.
- Enter your full wowcher code when prompted.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Afternoon Tea for 2 or 4 @JellyPickleJam£19 instead of £29 for afternoon tea for two, £36 for four people at JellyPickleJam, Worcestershire - save up to 34%
Home Wine Tasting & Bottle of Wine - Sample up to 10 Wines! £19 instead of £79 for a luxury wine tasting session in your own home for up to 4 people including a bottle of wine with Pieroth Wines - save 76%
3 or 6 Pole Fitness Classes£19 instead of £60 for three pole fitness classes, £39 for six classes at Pure Joy, Birmingham - save up to 68%
Time left to purchase