5* Lake District, 4-Course Dinner, B'fast in Bed & Spa Access From £169 (at 5* Broadoaks Country House, Windermere) for a 1nt Lake District stay for 2 inc. dinner, cream tea, spa access and b'fast in bed - save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 5* by AA and Enjoy England.
- Enjoy an overnight Lake District stay for 2 people in a luxurious classic, 'romantic' or suite room.
- Full access to 5* spa facilities.
- Plus cream tea on arrival and a 4-course dinner in the evening.
- And Cumbrian breakfast in bed!
- Voucher valid for Sun-Fri stays until 30th Nov 2014.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for Sat-Fri stays until 30th Nov 2014.
- £50 surcharge for Sat night stays.
- 14-day cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Boasting England’s largest lake and vast expanses of natural beauty, where better to spend a romantic night than the Lake District?
We’re offering you a 1-night Lake District stay for 2 people including a 4-course dinner, cream tea, spa access, breakfast in bed and late checkout (12pm) in a classic room for just £169, or upgrade for a 1-night stay in a 'romantic' room or suite for just £195, saving you up to 42% off Broadoaks Country House's prices.
With today’s deal, you’ll enjoy a 1-night stay in one of four classic rooms at the Broadoaks Country House Hotel, rated 5* by Enjoy England and the AA. All classic rooms are tastefully decorated, some with antique brass bedsteads and distant views across Cumbria, others with corner spa baths and beautifully carved four-poster beds. Upgrade and you can relax in a 'romantic' room or suite, each uniquely designed with a king or super king-sized bed to make your stay as luxurious as possible. As if you needed any more reason to visit Broadoaks, you’ll also enjoy a cream tea on arrival and a four-course gourmet dinner in the evening, plus a full Cumbrian breakfast in bed in the morning (you can enjoy your breakfast in the orangery if you prefer). You'll also have full access to the local 5* spa's facilities, including indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and more. Bliss!
If you can tear yourself away from the cosy confines of this stunning hotel, there are plenty of opportunities for afternoon rambles around the picturesque landscape of the Lake District. You couldn’t feel further removed from the hustle and bustle of everyday life if you were floating around space like Sandra Bullock! Go for a cruise on Windermere or check out the amazing views from places like Orrest Head or Holehird Gardens. There really is everything you need at Broadoaks for a peaceful and romantic stay...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Broadoaks Country House to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Reviewed: 02 June 2014
Reviewed: 22 May 2014
“Lovely romantic hideaway”
Reviewed: 08 April 2014