Afternoon Tea & Leisure Club Passes for 2£19 instead of £34 for an afternoon tea for 2 & leisure club passes at Ramada Hotel, Sutton Coldfield - save 44%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy afternoon tea for 2 at the Ramada Hotel.
- You’ll get finger sandwiches, cakes and scones.
- Plus a pot of tea or cafetiere of coffee.
- Includes a day pass to the leisure club each.
- Facilities include indoor pool, spa pool, steam room and sauna.
- Based in Sutton Coldfield.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Sep 2014.
- Valid Mon-Fri only.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
Come on, fleeting summer! Where are those clear skies and sunny days we’re after? Stave off weather blues with an indulgent afternoon for two…
Today we’re offering you an afternoon tea and leisure club passes for 2 for only £19, saving you 44% off Ramada Hotel’s price of £34.
With its peaceful lakeside setting and idyllic grounds, the Ramada Hotel in Sutton Coldfield makes for a picture-perfect setting in which to enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea for two. Seated in the hotel’s elegant dining area, you’ll be presented with a mouthwatering spread including delicate finger sandwiches, lemon drizzle cake and fruit scones served with jam and cream, all topped off with a pot of freshly brewed tea or cafetiere of coffee. With a leisure club pass each included in today’s deal, you’ll have ample opportunity to relax and take in your surroundings - or maybe you'll want to burn off those calories by sweating it out in the fully-equipped gym or steam room. Heaven!
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Ramada Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Tripadvisor
"Staff were extremely friendly and helpful!"
Reviewed: 26 May 2014
"Leisure facilities were great."
Reviewed: 30 May 2014