2-night c17th Cumbria Break£79 instead of up to £178 (at The Barbon Inn) for a 2-night Cumbria break for 2 people including daily full English breakfast - save up to 56%
Save up to 56%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Escape to Cumbria with a 2-night stay for 2 in a 17th century coaching inn.
- Quietly situated in the pretty village of Barbon, near Kirkby Lonsdale.
- Double or twin en-suite bedroom with crisp linens and TV.
- Includes full English breakfast each morning.
- Voucher valid for stays from 1st Aug-30th Nov 2014 (excl. Fridays and Saturdays in August).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for stays from 1st Aug-30th Nov 2014.
- Valid Sun-Thu only in August. £20pn surcharge for Fri and Sat stays in Sep-Nov.
- £10pn surcharge per child; £10 per stay per dog.
- 7-day cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Imagine if you could combine rural charm, a to die-for location, sumptuous bedrooms, beams and brilliant beer, all in one place to stay? Step forward today's deal...
We’re offering you a 2-night stay for 2 people including breakfast for just £79, saving up to 56% off The Barbon Inn's price of up to £178.
Quietly situated in the peaceful and tranquil village of Barbon near Kirkby Lonsdale, The Barbon Inn can trace its roots back to the 1650s when it began life as a coaching inn. Today, the traditional feel is rightfully maintained by the owners, combined with mod-cons to make for a comfortable and relaxing break for two. All bedrooms at The Barbon Inn are equipped with en-suite facilities, crisp cotton sheets and TV - or you could choose to upgrade to a luxurious super king or four poster room for a supplement of £20pn (subject to availability). With a full English breakfast to look forward to as you awake from your slumber each morning, you'll be raring to head out and explore.
Should you be able to tear yourself away from this picturesque spot, cosy lounges and attentive service, you'll discover that the Barbon Inn is located halfway between the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it the perfect base for exploring both. It's also within easy driving distance of Leeds and Harrogate should shops, culture or transport links be required. The Inn is perfect for fishing and golfing holidays, with the picturesque Kirkby Lonsdale Golf Club and ample fishing opportunities nearby. Whatever you get up to, we think you'll have an unforgettable time in Barbon...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Contact The Barbon Inn to book using the details we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
The whole experience was perfect.
Reviewed: 01 May 2014
Super food. Friendly service. Dog friendly.
Reviewed: 17 April 2014
What a wonderful 2 nights...An old 17th century coaching inn, steeped in history.
Reviewed: 16 April 2014
4* Stay @ Hotel La Tour & Dinner @ Marco Pierre White’s Chophouse £129 for an overnight stay at the 4* Hotel La Tour with a two-course gourmet meal with wine for two people, or £189 for two nights
Bookkeeping, HR & Payroll Course - Online or Classroom Options!£16 instead of £199 for a certified online HR, bookkeeping and payroll course or from £405 for a classroom course with Mary Jay Kenny - save up to 92%
Time left to purchase