4 Cocktails, Masterclass & Tapas for 2£19.50 for a 2-hour cocktail masterclass for 2 plus Indian tapas to share and 2 cocktails each at The Horseshoe Bar and Restaurant, Hall Green - save 65%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 2-hour cocktail masterclass for 2, inc. 2 cocktails each.
- Learn to make Mojitos, Amaretto Sours, Mint Juleps, Daiquiris & more.
- Be taught by a friendly, experienced in-house mixologist.
- Plus Indian tapas to share inc. samosas, chicken tikka & kebab.
- Valid 7 days a week.
- Based in Hall Green.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 30th Aug 2014.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Please drink responsibly; visit drinkaware.co.uk for more advice.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
If your idea of mixing a cocktail is using a shot glass to measure your gin rather than your increasingly inebriated and inaccurate judgement, then you’ve got a lot to learn…
Today we’re offering you a 2-hour cocktail masterclass and Indian tapas for two for just £19.50, saving you 65% off The Horseshoe Bar and Restaurant’s price of £55.95.
Taught by experienced mixologists, The Horseshoe Bar’s two-hour cocktail masterclass covers everything from the tricks to the trade to how to shake and mix - perfect for showing off at the next party! Of course, we wouldn’t let you and your lucky companion go thirsty: you’ll each enjoy at least two cocktails – just some of the recipes you’ll be conjuring up include top-quality mojitos, amaretto sours, daiquiris and many more. There’ll also be a delicious Indian tapas platter for you to feast upon, including samosas, chicken tikka and sheikh kebab. Sounds like an unforgettable evening to us!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call The Horseshoe Bar and Restaurant to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Very efficient and friendly service"
Reviewed: 18 May 2014
“great staff and food to die for”
Reviewed: 16 May 2014
“Best host in town”
Reviewed: 16 May 2014