2-Night Yorkshire Pennines Lodge for 2£89 instead of up to £180 (at Westfield Lodge) for a 2-night Yorkshire Pennines break in a self-catered apartment for 2 - save up to 51%
Save up to 51%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
- Escape with someone special for a 2-night break in the Yorkshire Pennines.
- Take a stroll in the picturesque valleys and moorlands or visit the historic village of Haworth.
- Stay in a cosy self-catered lodge apartment complete with TV and Wi-Fi.
- Pets and children under 4 go free!
- Voucher valid Fri-Sun from 1st Jun 2014 - 28th Feb 2015.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid for travel from 1st Jun 2014 - 28th Feb 2015.
- Valid Friday - Sunday only.
- Excl. Christmas, new year and bank holidays.
- £10 surcharge to add a child aged 5-15; £20 for a child aged 16-18.
- Subject to availability.
Forget the Alps or the Caribbean, we’ve got amazing scenery closer to home. Why not check it out with today’s deal…
We're offering you a 2-night Yorkshire Pennines break in a self-catered apartment for 2 for just £89, saving you up to 51% off Westfield Lodge Apartments' price of up to £180.
Nestled in the picturesque West Yorkshire Pennines, surrounded by gorgeous rolling hills and lush green valleys, Westfield Lodge is the ideal destination for an escape from everyday life. Boasting 20 charmingly rustic yet modern lodges with moor and valley views, you'll be staying in a cosy self-catered apartment with a TV, Wi-Fi access, towels and bed linen. The lodge also features communal laundry facilities and even a dog wash area - perfect if you plan to bring along a playful pooch to one of the lodge's selected dog-friendly apartments!
Speaking of the great outdoors, don't forget to bring your walking boots and take to the picture perfect valleys and moorlands stretching across the sumptuous Yorkshire landscape - all of which lies right on your doorstep. You could also venture into the quaint local villages of Oxenhope or Haworth. Haworth in particular offers a fascinating literary history - once home to the iconic Brontë sisters, you could take a tour through their house before resting your feet in one of the cafes or pubs that line the village's cobbled streets. Perfect...
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we'll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call or email Westfield Lodge to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
Reviewed: 20 May 2014
"Great pubs with home cooked food and local beer"
Reviewed: 17 May 2014
"These apartments are so lovely & have everything you need & more! "
Reviewed: 16 May 2014
2hr Horse Trail Ride & Picnic£45 for a two-hour horse trail ride with a picnic from Equine Learning, Wootton Park
Time left to purchase