Stratford Armouries Entry for 2 £6 instead of £13 for entry for 2 people to the Stratford Armouries, Stratford-upon-Avon - save 54%
Time left to purchase
- Get entry for 2 to the Stratford Armouries museum.
- Exhibits include a Heinkel crash relic & Leonardo da Vinci's crossbow.
- Plus the world's largest collection of miniature soldiers!
- Valid 7 days a week; 10am - 5pm.
- Based just off the A34 between Stratford and Birmingham.
- Featured on Claudia Winkleman's Radio Two Arts Show on April 13th 2014!
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- Many buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 26th Aug 2014.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to availability.
For a fun day out for all the family with more shields and soldiers than you can shake a sword at, look no further than today's deal...
We’re offering you entry for 2 people to the Stratford Armouries for just £6, saving you 54% off Stratford Armouries' price of £13.
Based in 75 acres of rolling Warwickshire countryside, Stratford Armouries is a truly unique museum. The galleries house a range of world-class exhibits that will amaze the whole family, including a massive Wellington Bomber tail section, German Heinkel crash relic, Leonardo da Vinci’s giant crossbow and a multitude of cannon and artillery! Recently featured on Claudia Winkleman's Radio Two Arts Show on April 13th 2014, the museum is currently exhibiting an incredible collection of miniature soldiers. The collection of several thousand figures, horses, weapons and dioramas, which is believed to be the biggest of its kind in existence, has been loaned to the museum by the British Model Soldier Society and is housed within several glass cabinets in the main hall. Why not check it out for yourself?
- Monday-Sunday: 10am-5pm
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Simply print out your wowcher and take it with you.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.