Tapas & Sangria for 2£16 instead of up to £49.40 for tapas for 2 inc. 6 dishes to share and a glass of sangria each at 3 Amigos, Lichfield - save up to 68%
Save up to 68%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy tapas for 2 in a traditional Spanish restaurant.
- Choose six tapas dishes to share from the à la carte menu.
- Dishes inc. sautéed prawns, Spanish omelette and calamari.
- Plus a glass of sangria each.
- Based in Lichfield.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 22nd Aug 2014.
- Valid Sun-Wed (4pm-10pm), Thu (12 midday-11pm) and Fri-Sat (12 midday-6pm).
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- New customers only.
- Subject to availability.
Want to be transported to sunny Spain for the night and enjoy the flavours of the Mediterranean?
We're offering you tapas for 2 inc. 6 dishes to share and a glass of sangria each for just £16, saving you up to 68% off 3 Amigos' price of up to £49.40.
The delightful 3 Amigos restaurant is based in the heart of Lichfield and offers a wide range of authentic tapas dishes within an intimate and friendly environment. You’ll want to return time and time again after feasting on six delicious tapas dishes between the two of you. The à la carte menu includes mouthwatering dishes such as fried chorizo tossed in garlic, calamari with aioli, deep-fried potato balls, fresh garlic prawns, blue mussels and so much more! Just imagine yourselves unwinding on that Mediterranean beach with sangria in hand...
Your wowcher is valid at the following times:
- Sunday-Wednesday: 4pm-10pm
- Thursday: 12 midday-11pm
- Friday-Saturday: 12 midday-6pm
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call 3 Amigos to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
"Really impressed, lots of choice, couldn't fault"
Reviewed: 10 May 2014
" Found the staff very welcoming and could not fault the food at all"
Reviewed: 07 May 2014
"Amazing food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed: 21 April 2014