4-Night Welsh Yurt Break for 5From £119 (from Cwm Tawel Yurts, Wales) for a 4nt midweek yurt stay for up to 5, £129 for a 3nt weekend stay - save up to 58%
Save up to 58%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 4-night midweek yurt break in beautiful Wales.
- Or opt for a 3-night weekend stay.
- Sleeps up to 5 people.
- Experience ‘glamping’ at its finest!
- Includes comfy beds, log burner, deck, BBQ and seating area.
- Rated 5* on Trip Advisor.
The Fine Print
- One per up to 5 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 31st Mar 2015.
- Excludes 27th Oct-2nd Nov, 20th Dec-4th Jan, 16th-22nd Feb, 28th Mar-12th Apr and bank holidays.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Subject to availability.
Wave goodbye to leaky tents and muddy sleeping bags and embrace the beautiful land of Wales...
Today we’re offering you a 4-night midweek yurt break for up to 5 people (Sep 2014-Mar 2015) for just £119, a 3-night weekend yurt break for up to 5 people (Sep 2014-Mar 2015) for £129 or a or a 4-night midweek stay (May-Aug 2014) for £199, saving you up to 58% off Cwm Tawel Yurts' prices.
There are few corners of UK that compare to spectacular Wales, with its picturesque scenery and rolling landscapes. With today’s deal, you’ll soak up the atmosphere and feel at one with nature from the cosy base of your luxury yurt, where you and up to 4 of your friends or family will recline during a relaxing break. Opt for a 4-night midweek stay (Monday-Thursday) or a 3-night weekend stay (Friday-Sunday) and you’ll enjoy perks that include cosy beds, a log burner, outside deck, BBQ and seating area, perfect for lazy summer evenings soaking up excellent company and even better surroundings!
When you’re not busy enjoying your luxury ‘glamping’ experience, the area boasts plenty of country-based entertainment. Based in the south of Wales alongside the winding River Ilynfi and only a short drive from the Brecon Beacons National Park, you’ll be in prime position for exploring the countryside at your leisure. Visit the nearby 13th century Caerphilly Castle, locked within water defences and preserved to maintain its majestic air. Whatever you choose to do, today’s deal is certainly a breath of fresh air, and unsurprisingly rated 5 out of 5 on Trip Advisor!
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Cwm Tawel Yurts to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
''Yurt was lovely and warm''
Reviewed: 07 March 2014
''Cannot say enough good things about Cwm Tawel - best 3 days I have had in ages''
Reviewed: 06 March 2014
''Everyone should go''
Reviewed: 14 January 2014