3 or 4nt Lake Windermere 4* Break for 6£169 (from White Cross Bay) for a 3-night weekend or 4-night weekday Lake Windermere self-catered caravan break for up to 6 people - save up to 60%
Save up to 60%
Time left to purchase
- Winner of a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013.
- Enjoy a self-catered 4* caravan break in picturesque Windermere for up to 6 people.
- Park is complete with pool, sauna, gym and children's play area.
- Spacious caravan with 2 bedrooms, sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen and outdoor furniture.
- Based in the heart of the Lake District between Ambleside and Bowness.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Oct 2014 (excl. 2nd-5th May; 23rd May-2nd Jun; 4th July-31st Aug).
The Fine Print
- One per group of up to 6.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th May 2014.
- Voucher valid until 3rd Oct 2014 (MAY-AUG DATES NOW SOLD OUT).
- No cancellations once booked.
- Excludes 2nd-5th May, 23rd May- 2nd Jun and 4th July-31st Aug 2014.
- Subject to availability.
The crystal clear lakes, rolling hills and unspoilt valleys of the Lake District are a sure-fire winner when you're considering a break in the UK...
So today we’re offering you a 3-night weekend or 4-night weekday Lake Windermere self-catered 4* caravan break for up to 6 people for just £169, saving you up to 60% off White Cross Bay's price of up to £419.
On the shores of Lake Windermere in the heart of the Lake District, you'll discover the 4* tranquil holiday haven that is White Cross Bay. Staying in a comfortable and spacious standard caravan, this is certainly an idyllic spot for a group of friends and family to enjoy. Your caravan has two bedrooms, plus a pull-out sofabed, making it perfect for groups of up to 6 people - plus today's deal also includes all gas, electric, bed linen, towels and parking to really make life extra easy - exactly what we all want when on holiday!
With a children's play area, picnic area, marina, woodland backdrop and an outdoor sports court to make full use of during your stay, you probably won't feel the need to venture far from White Cross Bay itself, but if you do, the nearby countryside provides endless opportunities for you to create your own adventures. Those looking to slow down and unwind can enjoy the indoor swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium, on-site takeaway and the Flying Boat bar and restaurant. Bliss...
How to Redeem
- When the deal ends we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call White Cross Bay using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
But don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
Excellent, relaxing stay
Reviewed: 29 April 2014
Welcoming and peaceful
Reviewed: 29 April 2014
Good location for exploring the lakes
Reviewed: 27 April 2014