2-Course Lunch & Prosecco for 2£17 instead of £32.20 for a 2-course lunch for 2 including a glass of Prosecco each at Centenary Lounge, Moor Street - save 47%
Time left to purchase
- Rated 4.5 on Trip Advisor.
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch for 2 people.
- Includes soup, a ciabatta sandwich and side salad each.
- Plus a delicious cake of your choice.
- Sip on a glass of Prosecco each.
- Art deco bar based in Moor Street station.
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid until 1st Aug 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Must be aged 18 or over for alcohol.
- Subject to availability.
Need a break from trawling round the shops? Lighten your load and liven up your lunch with today’s delicious deal…
We're offering you a 2-course lunch for 2 including a glass of Prosecco each for just £17, saving you 47% off Centenary Lounge’s price of £32.20.
Recently used as a shooting location for BBC drama The Game, the Centenary Lounge is just steps from the bustling Bullring within Moor Street station. If you’ve shopped ‘til you’ve dropped and need a pick-me-up, today’s deal provides the perfect dose of serenity away from the heaving shops. Armed with your best buddy (or personal shopper), you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, railway heritage and art deco design of the Centenary Lounge over a sumptuous two-course lunch. Sip on a cool glass of Prosecco (or a juicy smoothie, if you prefer) as you’re served homemade soup, a warm ciabatta sandwich and a side salad in beautiful chinaware reminiscent of the 1930s Great Western Railway’s dining cars. Already eyeing up the cake? Don’t worry, you’ll get your share of that too! You’ll leave refreshed, revitalised and ready for some more retail therapy…
How to Redeem
- When you've bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call Centenary Lounge to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your full wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor:
"We left feeling very full! Yes I would thoroughly recommend it"
Reviewed: 18 April 2014
“Oasis of peace in the city”
Reviewed: 25 March 2014
“Friendly & delicious!!”
Reviewed: 02 March 2014