Brontë Country Break & Dinner for 2£59 instead of £102 (at Gomersal Lodge Hotel) for a 1nt Yorkshire B&B break for 2 inc. dinner, or £79 for 2nts – save up to 42%
Save up to 42%
Time left to purchase
- Enjoy a 1 or 2nt stay in the Gomersal Lodge Hotel for 2.
- Includes 2-course dinner on one evening and breakfast each morning.
- Based in picturesque Cleckheaton in Brontë Country.
- The house dates back to 1860!
- Stay in a comfortable double or twin en-suite room with TV and wireless internet.
- Voucher valid until 30th July 2014 (excludes 4th- 6th July).
The Fine Print
- One per 2 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th June 2014.
- Voucher valid until 30th July 2014.
- Excludes 4th- 6th July 2014.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability.
“No net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will”, proclaims Jane Eyre in the famous Charlotte Brontë novel. Set yourself free of the shackles of modern life with a trip to Brontë country with today’s deal…
We’re offering you a 1-night West Yorkshire break for 2 people including dinner and breakfast for just £59, or 2 nights with dinner on one evening for just £79, saving you up to 42% off Gomersal Lodge Hotel’s prices.
Upon arrival at the Gomersal Lodge Hotel, you will be able to relax for one or two nights in your double or twin room, which comes complete with an en-suite bathroom, a TV and broadband internet access. As part of today’s deal, you will be able to enjoy a delicious evening meal consisting of a starter and a main on one evening of your stay from the a La Carte menu in the hotel’s High Rising Restaurant. Furthermore, you can enjoy a hearty breakfast each morning.
Situated just a few miles from the city centres of both Leeds and Bradford where you can find plenty of bars, restaurants and great enertainment, The Gomersal Lodge Hotel sits at the edge of the picturesque and famous Brontë Country, where many of the Brontë sisters’ best known novels were set. Enjoy a walk around the 5 acre grounds of the hotel, or head out further afield to the Yorkshire Dales National Park to the north or the Peak District National Park to the south for a true taste of the Great British countryside…
How to Redeem
- When you’ve bought we’ll send you your unique wowcher code.
- Call the Gomersal Lodge Hotel to book using the number we send you.
- Quote your wowcher code.
Once purchased, you can redeem this wowcher towards another wowcher or claim a Wowcher Wallet Credit. Click here for more info.
Don't just take our word for it, see what people are saying on Trip Advisor
“Brilliant food, great staff - what more could you ask for!”
Reviewed: 13 April 2014
“Lovely staff, amazing service”
Reviewed: 13 April 2014
"Great staff, great food, great grounds,"
Reviewed: 11 April 2014